x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

whhhiiiittttt wooooooooooo (thats my wolf whistle LOL)
look at you............. and your waist!!!!!
you look fab hunny...
well done!!!!

Aw Nee you look fab! Its a beautiful dress! I love it!

Wow! Just WOW. And look at that tiny waist. You can now be confident that you look a-maze-ing and if you manage to lose a little bit it will be for comfort more than anything. Well done you. xx

Beautiful nee babe xxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies,

Only just relised how long it has been without me posting, Ive been pretty ill so not been work or interneting or anything, but feeling better now...not right but getting there :D

Hope everyone is well? Thank you all for your kind messages about me in the dress, only a few weeks till the wedding now eeek!!!

xxx

Sorry to Hear you've been poorly hun and I hope you get back to full fitness soon.

Ps you look wootywoo in that dress xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey nee how you doing chick? Nice to see you posting again! :)

Doing ok, weight is hovering but planning on hitting it hard soon Whoop!

How are you hun?

x

Sorry to Hear you've been poorly hun and I hope you get back to full fitness soon.

Ps you look wootywoo in that dress xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks sweets

xx

I'm doing good , finally hit the psychological barrier if getting into the 16's :) :)

aHH well done thats fab WELL DONE :D :D :D

What a beautiful dress, you look very nice you must be so pleased with yourself.

Thanks hun, yeh pretty pleased still alot of weight needs to come off in the long run but at least I have shifted some :D

xx

hey gorgeous girl. you can get this done, refocus and get back into it. i seem to be sts loads lately and then a big loss. driving me insane but its shifting slowly.

hey gorgeous girl. you can get this done, refocus and get back into it. i seem to be sts loads lately and then a big loss. driving me insane but its shifting slowly.

Slowly but surely is sometimes the best way forward!

Keep going hun xxx

--------------------------------

Had another dress fitting on Saturday, I have not lost nor gained any weight to be told by my sister (the one getting married)

' you have clearly put weight on' I reply I havent ' she again states ' well obviously you have!!'

to then have my mum tell me...

'you must lose more weight,!! you can lose half a stone to a stone in 2 weeks!!'

hmmm what a lovely family...for the record, the dress still fits fine, but was laced slightly different and didnt sit as nicely near my bum

Oh the joy!!

xxx

Oh hun that's. Not very nice of your family!.....

Hope you are ok....

Hey everyone!!

Sorry for being a crap mini poster, just dont seem to have a minute to do much at the mo, and not really sure why ha ha!!!

Im doing ok, trying my best to ignore family comments and just get on with it! 1 week today and the wedding will be here, after that, new challange will be in place to get to goal horaaahh

xxxx

hey hunni was thinking about you the other day. Glad to hear your still around chick! xx

Thanks Sweets :) Hope your doing ok?

-------------------------------------------

Ordered a weeks worth of exante so back on that today in preperation for the wedding on Sunday, not that I can lose much before then now!!

Was weighing in at 17.4 this morning!!

xx

Back