x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Oooh what a day...StReSsFuL!!!!!

But survived with no naughtyness whoop :D

Day 1 of New me!!!!

Not been great at posting recently, but today is day one of getting weight off with new goals in place!!

Wedding took place last Sunday..... went really well, but glad its now over so I can just concentrate on my own personal weight goals rather than being under pressure, I did plan to only have a couple of days off, but a week later with a weight gain I am back!!

So new goals... Currently weighing 17.8...oh dear!!!

Goal - To be in the 15's by end of September!

Fingers crossed!

xx

Attachments

• 283203_10150259772116992_656806991_8153278_5737561_n.jpg
    283203_10150259772116992_656806991_8153278_5737561_n.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 67
Hello im new to the forum you look lovely and the colour of your dress is lush.
what diet are you doing? x

Thank you, good luck with your weight loss :D

Im just low calorie at the minute, well hopefully will be once Im in the swing of it all :D

xx

Doing absolutely awful at the mo, just wanna eat everything, but its making me feel sick too!! How do I get back control!! Hmmm!!

xx

Official Restart... I cant go on without being back on it!! New weight 18st 1lb

Ok, enough messing around, I look massive again!!!

Today I am on it, and gonna make sure I keep on track even if I slip, I cant then let it go on to another day and so on!!

Me and OH went to see Wicked on Saturday at the theatre, in London, and the stares were back as if Im a truck!!

Well Im not going to be a truck for much longer!!!

Here we go again :D :D :D

Doing well so far, just trying to eat as normal as possible without snacking and im feeling good so far :D

Hope everyone os ok

xx

Lost 2 lbs this week, better than nothing :D

Helllo sugar!!!

Hope you are ok!

You looked lovely in the dress hun! Glad you have come back to it! Im back an bigger than ever! Ive been eating what ever I liked an feelin sick too!

Well done on the 2lbs! Thats fab! Keep going like you are and you will be back in the swing of things!

lotsa love

xxx

I've been bad too Nee, I'm also up. We can do this!! I hope you're well x

Although I now see you've lost 2lb (need to read everything before replying), so ignore me, you're doing great :D xx

Hello Ladies,

I'm back!! so sorry I went missing but had a few personal things going on and needed to get my head sorted out. I'm still as mad as a hatter but as sane as i will ever be!! :eek:

Haven't had time to read the thread but hope your all healthy and happy!

Ash sorry I haven't been in touch, i did try your number a few months back but it wasn't working? If you fancy meeting up again let me know?

It's good to be back, I've missed you guys. :wave_cry:

:)

Back