xconfusedx's atkins diary

I'm defo going to hit the pool more often! :)

I think im about ready to bare my bod in a costume now. I used to love swimming but i get so nervous showing of my chunky thighs!

I'm gonna start swimming soon!! It's going to coincide with changing my hair colour. I've been bottle blonde for about 6 or 7 years and I know it sounds daft but that's put me off swimming as it tends to go green and you have to buy special shampoos/toners. Anyway, going back to my natural colour in a few weeks (auburn), so will hit the pool with more confidence! Glad you had a great time at the gym xxx

Evening all :D

Really enjoying the gym Jim :)

A little bit sore but I'm told it gets better after a couple of weeks!

Am so impressed with your Gym action! :)

Morning, I bet you're stiff and sore this morning. LOL

Thanks ladies :)

I have been lazy for far too long!

I need to drag myself there but I feel better once I start.

Morning confused:) Sounds like you have been working out hard! Keep going ;)

Morning :)

Morning Jim :)

Had an early workout and swim this morning.

Legs feel heavy but not as sore as last week. The arc trainer is painful but strangely addictive :confused:

Have another kettlebell workout planned for tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it!

Not been updating much for the past couple of days, been busy busy busy.

Trying to decide if we want to move house. We're renting in the city centre and are in a 1st floor flat. Its become so noisy its driving us both nuts.

Went to see a 2 bed semi detached bungalow which is beautiful. Its quiet, has a nice back garden and allows us to have a pet (I've wanted a dog for ages).

The only downside, its takes about an hour to commute between work and this property.

I don't know what to do! I love it but I'm not sure how much time we would have to enjoy it?

Argh! tying my self in knots over it :sigh:

Any advice would be great :)

Sounds like you need to move from where you are cos of noise... If you don't fancy the commute how about looking for a quieter place in the centre?

Fab news Confused - sounds like the peace and quiet is exactly what you need - and the commute might be a bit longer, but all worth it to have more space and a garden! :D

Morning, sounds like good news then, how are you going to commute? If it's by train, going by my experiences you are going to have some very frustrating time come autumn and winter. LOL

Back