Xenical chick here

wheezor

hello all
second time user of xenical here. Lost 3 stone the first time and then gave up because my dr was well there are words that could describe him hee hee. Well here I am again and 2 weeks into xenical and 8 pounds lighter.
Now where do those xenical buddies hang out please.
Good Luck to all and keep persevering

Pain lasts a minute, success a lifetime !

Louise

Hi Louise and welcome. I wish you the best of luck with losing weight and congrats on what you've lost already. There are others on here that take Xenical, i am having a break from them at the moment but hoping to go back on them soon. Keep us posted with how you get on. :)xx

Hiya Louise and welcome from another Xenical gal :)
Good luck on your weight loss journey xx

Hi and welcome. I am also on xenical and use it combined with WW.

I think we are hoping to have a special section for xenical soon. At the moment people are posting in many sections

Congratulations

Irene xx

Hi,

I'm not on Xenical myself but the doctor has considered it in combination with my current diet but felt that with the diet I do basically being under 5% fat it wouldn't be much help at the moment. It has however helped my mum immensely as she has difficulty being as strict as me on the fat intake.

Good luck

More weight lost

I'm really surprised at my own weigh in this week. Traditionally I put on up to 1/2 st just before the time of the month but I've lost a further 6 pounds making it a cool STONE LOSS

Again, thanks to xenical, I am so lucky it works for me.
Good Luck and best wishes to all as ever

Lou x

weight.png

aww congratulations glad its going well for you. xx

hi im a newbie to this site and xenical only started on 22 of this month and havent lost anything on them glad it works for everyone else thou

Update from me, I started Xenical this week after seeing an endocrinologist who was mor ethan happy with my weight loss but wanted to help me along further as weight exacerbates my condition.

NO nasty side effects yet either!

Back