xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

Your plan for tomorrow sounds nice :D Have you had a nice weekend?

Your plan for tomorrow sounds nice :D Have you had a nice weekend?
Thanks :) yeah I've had a really nice weekend. I am dreading going back to work tomorrow :( I hate it! How about you? What have you been upto?! By the way, do you live anywhere near Ellesmere Port? I've got some friends who live in Little Sutton and that's sorta near you isn't it!? x

Hiya,

Yeah we're close to Ellesmere Port, about 20 mins away on the motorway. Little Sutton is really closed to where I grew up (Eastham).

Have you ever been down here?

Yeah we're close to Ellesmere Port, about 20 mins away on the motorway. Little Sutton is really closed to where I grew up (Eastham).

Have you ever been down here?
Yes! Lots! One of my best mates lives down there :) I was last there in March for one of her friends leaving parties...you may have seen my photo album on FB called "Costa Del Porto"...aka Ellesmere Port haha it was a beach themed party so we changed its name. Aww I know Eastham too. That's insane that you live 20 mins from her! x

Ahhh small world!! :D Is your mate from round here or up in Newcastle? You will have to let me know next time you're down here!!

She's from down there. I met on holiday about 6 years ago and we kept in touch and are really close. I don't get to see her that often with our working patterns but I get down when I can!! I was supposed to be going down this week actually as she's off work, but I'm totally skint! I'm defo hoping to get down before Christmas so I'll let you know :) very small world indeed! x

All I seem to do is eat today :( I've had a crap day and just want to cry. Boo :(

Last edited:
Tuesday 22 June: Red

Decided to do a red day today, to mix it up a bit. So this week I'm doing red today and tomorrow, then Thurs is EE and then fri is either EE or Red. Going to be extra good today after mini binge yesterday. Today is my last day of "snacking" on chocolate. I am going to let myself have chocolate, and then hide it all. Because I am snacking on it waayy too much! So if I ever get the urge to snack from tomorrow and I've had my HEB so can't have a kellogg's bar/alpen lights, I am going to eat salad or fruit or yogurt or just drink water/nas squash!

Thanks to everyone who helped me, I feel a bit better today.

Breakfast
42g of Crunchy Bran with Milk
Pineapple

Snack
1 Alpen Bar (3 Syns)
1 Ryvita (1 Syn)

Lunch
Tuna mixed with Salad Cream (1.5 Syns)
Salad: Tomato, Spring Onion, Onion, Carrot & Pepper
1 Bag of Sweet Chilli Ryvita Minis
1 Activia FF Yogurt
1 Mini Hero (oops...2.5 Syns, couldn't resist!)

Dinner
Salmon
Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers & Garlic
2 Hard Boiled Eggs

Snacks
A Handful of Grapes
Punnet of Strawberries
1 Banana
1 Slice of Watermelon
1 Refresher Ice Lolly (3 Syns)
1 Funsize Milky Bar (3 Syns)
1 Pink & White (2.5 Syns)

Drinks
Tea with Milk
Water
NAS Squash

HEA: Milk
HEBs: 42g of Crunchy Bran and Ryvita Minis

Syns: 16.5...a little bit over but last snacking day & will be good rest of week!!

Exercise: 25 Minute Walk at Lunch Time & 100 Sit Ups

Last edited:
100 sit up!? i cant even do one!

Good on you girl, your doing fantasticly. I really relate to you about your dad, and im sorry hes do unsupportive but we are all here for you and you are doing brilliantly, we are all proud of you!

Hey Missus!!

If you want to snack, do what I did the other day and have a controlled "Binge", maybe some Quavers, Treatsize choc and a Mullerlight or something like that?? Also, I would recommend the WW Jelly, If I am in a snacky mood I make up a bowl when I am making tea and have it after tea and it fufils any of my sweet cravings!

You're doing really well :D

Plan is looking great for tomorrow Linzi - go you with 100 sit ups!!!

Love the sound of the coleslaw, might have to give that a try! :)

Thanks you guys :) feeling a bit better today...still full of cold but feeling a bit more positive. What would I do without you lot?! xx

Pleased you're feeling better, I've been feeling a bit full of cold the last few days - well at least I thought it was that until my OH said I may be suffering with Hayfever (never had it before so gutted). Hope work passes quick for you so you can get home and enjoy the sunshine. I've had to come inside it's too hot! lol

Well I have officially had a nightmare. I joined an SW class today...and went into work and they've changed my hours all round so that I now can't go to class :( so I called my C and explained and she said that's okay...and maybe I should just carry on with Saturday WI like I'm used to and she'll stay in contact with me and support me when she can.

I'M SO ANGRY ITS UNREAL!! So anyone reading my new food diary - please ignore it - just stick with this old one...I'll just 100% from this. So, WI on Sat! Not Tues. Not so bad I suppose :( I'm just so angry at my employers. I cannot wait to find a new job so that I can actually do things before/after work and...just enjoy my job.

At least I now know that I am going to 100% and I'm feeling positive about this...!

Does anyone know if you can delete threads? If so, I'll delete it...if not, then it can be a random post!

The one's closest to me are Tuesdays & Thursdays and I work early and stay late on those days :( grr! I suppose I'll just have to get on with it. At least it doesn't mess up my syns I guess.

Onwards and upwards.

Thanks, I'll see if I can delete it :) x

Very true!

Only rubbish thing is, I still had a couple more weeks membership on Bodyoptimise...so when I joined group today, I pressed the 'restart' button on Bodyoptimise so I could WI on there as well....so now I've lost all of my previous progress :( x

Ahhh that's rubbish about work :(

Hope your restart week goes well hun :D

Plan for the coming week using the 7-day plan from the SW website:

Thursday
B - Strawberries & Apple with FF Yogurt
L - Toastie made with 3 WW Brown Danish with 28g of Cheese & 2 Ham Slices with Salad: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Pepper, Spring Onion, Onion & Sweetcorn
D - Steak, Jacket Potato, Carrots, Broccoli & Green Beans

Friday
B - 42g of Crunchy Bran with Milk and some Frozen Berries
L - Chicken pieces with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Beetroot & Peppers
D - Steak with Oven Baked Peppers, Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic & Courgette

Saturday
B - Tinned Spaghetti Hoops on 3 WW Brown Danish
L - Jacket Pot with Low Fat Natural Cottage Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Peppers, Spring Onion, Onion & Sweetcorn
D - Pork Curry with Boiled Rice

Sunday
B - Trimmed Bacon with 3 WW Brown Danish and Tom Ketchup
L - "Chicken Kiev" with SW Wedges, Green Beans, Carrots & Sweetcorn
D - Omelette using 2 Eggs, Tomatoes, Garlic & Prawns

Monday
B - 2 Weetabix with Milk & some Frozen Berries
L - Can't have soup at work so just going to take a Salad
D - Haddock with SW Chips, Peas & Tomatoes

Tuesday
B - Scrambled Eggs, Beans, Trimmed Bacon, Tomatoes & Mushrooms
L - Don't want to stick the office out with prawns so will take a plain salad again
D - Stew using butter beans, peppers, onion, tomatoes, carrots and chilli with boiled rice

Lets see if this works :)

Back