xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

Ive got ww scales as well and think they are pretty pants! Maybe you could go to boots and get weighed as alot of people do that?

Saturday 26 June: EE

Well, its WI day, and as you can see above, I've had a mare. And don't know what to think/do...so just carrying on.

Breakfast
Spaghetti Hoops
3 WW Brown Danish with Margarine (0.5 Syns)

Lunch
Jacket Potato
Low Fat Natural Cottage Cheese
Salad: Tomatoes, Peppers, Spring Onion, Cucumber & Sweetcorn

Dinner
Curry:
Chicken cooked in:
Tinned Tomatoes with
Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Sweetcorn, Courgette, Garlic
Chilli Powder
Curry Powder
1 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (1.5 Syns)
50g of Boiled Rice

Snack
2 Mullerlights
SW Wedges with Chip Sprinkle (actually had the 8pm munchies, drank water but no, was hungry...Dad made proper chips and has a HUGE bag of my fave doritos :(, so I made SW chips With 4 Slices of Ham :D)

Drinks
3 Cups of Tea with Milk
5 Pints of Water with NAS Squash
Bottle of Brothers Cider (12 Syns, I think...but soo worth it!!)

HEA: Milk
HEB: 3 WW Brown Danish

Syns: 14

Exercise: 100 Sit Ups

Attachments

• P6260010.jpg
    P6260010.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Ive got ww scales as well and think they are pretty pants! Maybe you could go to boots and get weighed as alot of people do that?
Maybe....I can't get there today though as I have plans :( hmm...what weight would you go with if that happened to you?! I think I'm gonna buy some salter scales on pay day (Wednesday)

i would probly go for 9.12 to be safe or i would more than likely just leave it and weigh next week and use that!

Devastated. I was so looking forward to todays WI as well :( but 9.12 is still good...means I've lost 1lb if it's right...but 9st 11.5 would have been even better!! I guess I'll just have to see next week! And make sure I stick to plan 100%!!

a pound is brilliant and im sure after this week of 100% and making sure your calories are efficient etc you will have a mind blowing loss!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully!! Just going to forget this weeks WI and go from next week. Stupid scales!!

After my nightmare this morning, I'm a happy bunny now :D

I just tried my dress on that I bought for the races on my birthday....

When I tried it on in the shop, the zip didnt zip all the way up, it's a size 12, and I really didn't want to get a 14 because I wanted to lose weight.

So, I've just tried it on, and the zip does up!! It's still ridiculously tight and I can't breathe much, but it kinda fits! I am happy!!! I now have 28 days to lose as much as possibly so it'll fit comfortably! 100% here we goooooo!

Also, just been working out what calories I'll be eating today, and googled a calorie calculator. Apparently if I want to lose between 1lb and 1.5lbs a week, I should be eating 1400-1500 calories a day, and I've worked out that today I'll be eating 1300ish :D so that's sorta motivated me not to binge :D wooooooop!

Sad thing is that the sun has disappeared so I can't go out in the garden :( booooooo! Who stole the sun?!

Attachments

• szxcgyhjkiol;'#.jpg
    szxcgyhjkiol;'#.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 30
  • sdfghnml.jpg
    sdfghnml.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I'm blocking out the sunlight for the whole of the UK with what I had for brekkie, I should hopefully shrink back down by tomorrow hehe!

Well done on the dress! Keep on with the plan and your sit-ups and you'll be looking lovely :) 1300 sounds like a good amount :) xxxxx
I'll let you off then, as long as you don't block the sunlight tomorrow :)

Thanks! I am SO chuffed with the dress it's unreal :D and I just found 20 quid so might go out and buy some new scales today! Today is looking up! xxx

Well done Linzi!! Keep it up :) x

Thanks Chris

I'm still VERY annoyed that my scales are broken :(

Last edited:
Words cannot describe how angry and disappointed I am about the football. England, you played RUBBISH. England shirt is being hidden away so I won't be reminded of this utter crap day! (Can you tell I'm very passionate about football!!)

Last edited:
Sunday 27 June - EE

Happy 22nd birthday to my fantasic mate Jess :D

Fail to England. Just an epic fail :(

Breakfast
3 Slices of Trimmed Bacon
1 Tesco Wholemeal Roll
1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)
1 Mullerlight

Snack
1 Mullerlight
1 Alpen Light Bar (3 Syns)

Lunch
Omelette using:
2 Eggs
42g of Low Low
Onion
Tomatoes

Snack
Bag of Big Eat Salt & Vinegar Squares (9 Syns, just to console myself on England's crap game)
1 Alpen Light Bar (3 Syns)

Dinner
Chicken
SW Wedges
Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers & Garlic

Snack
Total Greek 0% Yogurt with Sweetener
Bag of Funsize White Chocolate Buttons (5 Syns)

Drinks
7 Pints of Water with NAS Squash
4 Glasses of Diet Coke
3/4 bottle of J20 (4 Syns)

HEA: 42g of Low Low
HEB: 1 Tesco Wholemeal Roll

Syns: 25 Syns...over I know but gonna be good the rest of the week. Think I needed to go over to cheer myself up.

I know I haven't ate fantastically today but will be good from tomorrow :) I've been comfort eating cos of the England match, and because I'm officially in love with someone I shouldn't be...BAD TIMES!!! No more food. Stop eating now Linzi...

Last edited:
well done hun

Monday 28 June - EE

Roll on Wednesday for pay day!! Back to work...ughh!

Breakfast
2 Weetabix with Milk and Sweetener
1 Muller Light

Lunch
Morrison's Eat Smart Tomato & Sweet Chilli Couscous (2 Syns)
Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper & Spring Onion
1 Satsuma
1 Banana

Snack
4 Chocolate Heros (10 Syns)...EEKKKK!!!!!!

Dinner
Salmon
SW Wedges
Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers & Garlic
Peas & Green Beans

Snack
1 Muller Light
1 Punnet of Grapes
2 Ryvita Thins (3 Syns)
Tesco Twix Type Thing (5 Syns)

Drinks
Tea with Milk
6/7 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

HEA: Milk
HEB: 2 Weetabix

Syns: 20 :( eeeeeeek I'm having a BAD chocolate week

Attachments

• P6280014.jpg
    P6280014.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Ooooh who you in love with missy??!! Did you get new scales?

England played shockingly bad (I am also a footie nut!), I walked out and into the garden once they had scored their 4th goal. Abysmal!!!

I have eaten 4 meals today, what a little piggy I am ;)

Haha Chris, yes I love James Corden but not in that way! He's a legend!

Sara, it's stupid...someone I've known for years :( stuff has happened but no....and he tried to talk to me in the pub last night and I was like......eeeek! Sad and stupid I know. Grr

Not sure if my scales are working or not. I'm scared to try them, may wait til Sat!

England were awful. I don't even want to talk about it :(

I was more of a pig than you ;):D

I tried out my scales and I believe they are working :D and if they are...I am currently 9st 11.5!!

Back