xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

Are you still enjoying your fit bit? I keep thinking about getting one but it's so expensive!

Sent from my iPhone

Ido like my fitbit :)
It certainly gets me moving ..!! It's become personal o do ver 5000 steps a day lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck! Just bulk up everything with fruit/veg it really helps keep things low but satisfying x

Sounds awesome- well done on yesterday's finish and enjoy the gym :)

I had some bad news when I went to the gym yesterday, they took my HR and at resting it was 119!!! Ive had trouble with my HR in the past, even had to stay in hospital for a night because it was too high and they nearly wouldn't let me join the gym because of it :-( I'm so worried about it all. I'm going to doctors this morning to see if I can get some answers once and for all! I am fit and healthy so I have no idea why it's so bad.

Sent from my iPhone

I had some bad news when I went to the gym yesterday, they took my HR and at resting it was 119!!! Ive had trouble with my HR in the past, even had to stay in hospital for a night because it was too high and they nearly wouldn't let me join the gym because of it :-( I'm so worried about it all. I'm going to doctors this morning to see if I can get some answers once and for all! I am fit and healthy so I have no idea why it's so bad.

Sent from my iPhone

Oops .... Hope it gets sorted ooh x

Oh thats not good :( I hope the doctors can shed some light for you x

Thank you all for your concern. The doctor told me that some people have a very high resting HR and that generally its nothing to worry about unless the rhythm of the heart is abnormal so I'm having a ECG done tomorrow and some bloods/thyroid tests on Monday to see if there's any infection etc. fingers crossed all goes well. I was naughty and had a pasta at Prezzo tonight but I'm still well under 2000 cals I'm at about 1700 but walked a fair bit so hopefully it won't matter too much.

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you all for your concern. The doctor told me that some people have a very high resting HR and that generally its nothing to worry about unless the rhythm of the heart is abnormal so I'm having a ECG done tomorrow and some bloods/thyroid tests on Monday to see if there's any infection etc. fingers crossed all goes well. I was naughty and had a pasta at Prezzo tonight but I'm still well under 2000 cals I'm at about 1700 but walked a fair bit so hopefully it won't matter too much.

Sent from my iPhone

Did they not give you an ECG whilst you were there ..??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope I'm having one today though at 2pm! X

Sent from my iPhone

I'm an emergency nurse therefore I would have thought he'd have one there and then .. Let us know how you get on x

Sorry to nose in but I went to docs in October and my resting rate was 135, before I knew it I was braless and strapped up to an ECG machine!

Unfortunately for me I was admitted to hospital straight away.

Hope everything goes ok hun xxx

Sorry to nose in but I went to docs in October and my resting rate was 135, before I knew it I was braless and strapped up to an ECG machine!

Unfortunately for me I was admitted to hospital straight away.

Hope everything goes ok hun xxx

As you should be .. If it is only a precaution ..! 135 is a tad high for a healthy young women lol x

As you should be .. If it is only a precaution ..! 135 is a tad high for a healthy young women lol x

I think because I was 8 weeks pregnant at the time they were taking precautions. Was scary and I had to have anti coagulant jabs which I had to administer myself. Had loads of tests done and X-rays :-( was ok thankfully!

Back