xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

I think because I was 8 weeks pregnant at the time they were taking precautions. Was scary and I had to have anti coagulant jabs which I had to administer myself. Had loads of tests done and X-rays :-( was ok thankfully!

Obviously we're querying a PE ., glad all was ok .. Well I assume it was :)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Obviously we're querying a PE ., glad all was ok .. Well I assume it was :)
Xx

Everything was fine, thankfully! I cried every time I had to inject myself and couldn't have managed doing it for 9 months! Xx

Everything was fine, thankfully! I cried every time I had to inject myself and couldn't have managed doing it for 9 months! Xx

Oh bless you x working in a/e I have to teach people how to do it whilst they are waiting their scans :) in nursey world it's such a small needle but would would make grown men nearly pass out :-D
Not nice for you x

Hey girls. Well I've had a few ECGs done in the past at the doctors but it's always come back as me having a fast heart rate but never anything more for them to worry about so I am thinking she didn't have me plugged into one straight away due to that? I'm not too sure. I do get very nervous whenever I have a ECG or any medical tests done so I'm not even sure if my HR seems fast because of that :/ Once I did stay on hospital overnight because of my HR being so fast, they put me on a few water drips and said I was very dehydrated and then they discharged me. I'm wondering if there's a cheap machine type thing I can buy which I can wear all the time to check on my HR? Xx

Sent from my iPhone

Also at the gym and at the doctors they took my HR after a brisk 10 minute walk to get to them. Think that could raise it??

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah it could ... But nerves and anxiety also .!! If there is no Ruthin change then its prob ok ... I'd wear an hrm whist sitting watching tv to see what your real hr is maybe :)

Yeah it could ... But nerves and anxiety also .!! If there is no Ruthin change then its prob ok ... I'd wear an hrm whist sitting watching tv to see what your real hr is maybe :)

Hmm. I have always suffered with anxiety and I am always very nervous when they take my HR because I'm worried that it'll be very high so I think I will look into getting a HR watch for peace of mind! Do you think cheaper ones will be ok? x

Sent from my iPhone

Hmm. I have always suffered with anxiety and I am always very nervous when they take my HR because I'm worried that it'll be very high so I think I will look into getting a HR watch for peace of mind! Do you think cheaper ones will be ok? x

Sent from my iPhone

Dunno really I Spose .. Mine was a Xmas prezzy so a little dearer ..
My lady one was about £30 and was fine for quite a few years x
Anxiety plays a huge part in his hr and palpitations and shortness of breath x

Dunno really I Spose .. Mine was a Xmas prezzy so a little dearer ..
My lady one was about £30 and was fine for quite a few years x
Anxiety plays a huge part in his hr and palpitations and shortness of breath x

Thanks hun. I'll let you know how it goes! x

Sent from my iPhone

I really like the fact people on this site are doing the traditional weight lose journey of calories in/out. I have used this site so many times when doing really random and more common diet plans but have decided none of these work so I'm now counting calories and exercising. Spin class tonight so lets see how I get on. I was 12st7 in September and then broke a few bones so I was bed bound then christmas now birthdays (mine yesterday!) just turned 29 and want to lose the stone and a half I have put on in 4 months!!! I have really enjoyed reason your thread and realise I comfort eat a lot so as long as you don't mind I will follow your thread. Also writing a blog in the hope it will keep me motivated, doing this journey alone is so hard!!

:)

So I'm not sure how the results are yet as I will only find out once I book an appointment in with my doctor but I had to go back in the evening to get the Depo injection done and they took my HR which was then down to 80. The nurse said that was fine and I'm probably very anxious when I do have tests which is why it raises so much. But I'm still waiting to see all the results from the tests to rule out anything bad.

Sent from my iPhone

I really like the fact people on this site are doing the traditional weight lose journey of calories in/out. I have used this site so many times when doing really random and more common diet plans but have decided none of these work so I'm now counting calories and exercising. Spin class tonight so lets see how I get on. I was 12st7 in September and then broke a few bones so I was bed bound then christmas now birthdays (mine yesterday!) just turned 29 and want to lose the stone and a half I have put on in 4 months!!! I have really enjoyed reason your thread and realise I comfort eat a lot so as long as you don't mind I will follow your thread. Also writing a blog in the hope it will keep me motivated, doing this journey alone is so hard!!

Hello! Great to see a new CC'r. I want to loose around half a stone but it doesn't seem to be nudging argh!! Joining the gym in the hope that will kick start it for me. How did your spin class go hun? Are you having a diary on here too?

Sent from my iPhone

Aww boo :( Hate those days. Hope you are feeling a bit better.

Thank you girls. You know those days where you get changed and realise how much weight you gained and then want to just jump back into pjs and hide? Well it was one of those days!

I didn't hide though, I went and joined the gym! And then I went to the cinema and cooked a sausage and chorizo soup from scratch, came in under 400 cals with half a flatbread mmm.

I'm hoping the gym will help me feel better about myself but I build muscle so quickly and start to look very "built" when I do go there so I'm going to keep exercise light when I do and try to just burn fat.

Also, I've been noticing I am well over my sugars on MFP. On average how many G of sugars does anyone else consume in a day? I don't eat A LOT of sugary foods but it seems like its all building up very quickly. At least 10g of sugar comes from an apple I have each day, sometimes I have 3 but I'm still worried about how much I should be having and what are others averaging on??

Sent from my iPhone

I'd never really paid much attention to my sugar intake! So have gone back and looked at the last week on my calorie counter and I seem to average about 70g per day - from my fruit smoothies/orange juice mainly. I don't eat particularly sugary stuff either. I see the daily requirement is 35g (according to the site I use) so I am double that. Oops!!

I'd never really paid much attention to my sugar intake! So have gone back and looked at the last week on my calorie counter and I seem to average about 70g per day - from my fruit smoothies/orange juice mainly. I don't eat particularly sugary stuff either. I see the daily requirement is 35g (according to the site I use) so I am double that. Oops!!

That's what I average on too! I was shocked when I looked up the daily requirement haha. Maybe others are also averaging on far higher than that? X

Sent from my iPhone

Back