xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

Good overall total - and nice filling meals so you didn't snack at all! I will def be doing the thai green curry soon, thats awesome for >500 cals. I know what you mean about the drink- it is bonkers how high they are but nice as an occasional treat and it didn't even tip you over your allowance today :)

Re BMR I think so, mine came out at over 1,700 with the light exercise multiplier, so I think to create a deficit and lose you keep lower than that.

Thank you :) You have to try it. I am making it again tonight its that good! This time I am having it with egg noodles and bean sprouts to make it a little bit different. xx

Today I HAD to look at the scales, originally I wanted to wait a few weeks to weigh myself however I was wondering whether I was 60KG or not as before starting dieting this week I had eaten a lot of crap and hadn't weighed myself in a while (since I was 60KG). I can barely read my scales (there mechanical) the lines are way too small for my eyes but I'm not 60KG yay! I was more like 9 stone 2 pounds or something but I cant be 100% sure as my scales aren't that great so I am picking up some electronic ones tomorrow from Argos so hopefully I can get a better reading / understanding of my weight.

**Todays Diary**

Breakfast; 2 slices of milk roll and 1 poached egg - 168 calories

Lunch; Covent garden winter vegetable soup with 3 small soup croutons - 193 calories

Dinner; Homemade philadelphia thai green curry with noodles - 604 calories

Snacking; Small bag of haribo / Lipton ice tea - 147 calories

Overall calorie intake ; 1112

Hey all :) Going to be enjoying this hot weather with a BBQ! One of the reasons why I love calorie counting as a "diet" is because we are allowed treats like a BBQ :) I'm thinking I'll have a big salad with some feta (I <3 feta) with a steak BBQ sandwhich. Saw the recipe in a sainsburys magazine and looked amazing. The steak is only around 117 calories and the mini seeded baguette is around the same which is pretty good.

Anyone else got any foodie plans for this lovely hot weekend?

Xx

xj-esx said:
Hey all :) Going to be enjoying this hot weather with a BBQ! One of the reasons why I love calorie counting as a "diet" is because we are allowed treats like a BBQ :) I'm thinking I'll have a big salad with some feta (I <3 feta) with a steak BBQ sandwhich. Saw the recipe in a sainsburys magazine and looked amazing. The steak is only around 117 calories and the mini seeded baguette is around the same which is pretty good.

Anyone else got any foodie plans for this lovely hot weekend?

Xx

I'm just debating a BBQ. I have some tesco light choices sausages out but I'm always tempted by wine and cider if we have a BBQ so think I'll end up doing something else! Have a lovely day xx

Nikki<3 said:
I'm just debating a BBQ. I have some tesco light choices sausages out but I'm always tempted by wine and cider if we have a BBQ so think I'll end up doing something else! Have a lovely day xx

I always end up having a big bottle of bulmers which is like 330 calories or more! I might have half a bottle today as a treat but it depends on how many calories my BBQ food totals up too. I hope whatever you end up doing you have a great time! :) xxxx

Hey all :)

Couldn't get my hands on the electronic scales that I wanted at the weekend which is a pain! I jumped on the scales again today to see if yesterday did any damage and it seems I am around 9 stone 1/2 lbs which means I have lost weight but I can't really be sure till I get some reliable scales so I'm not getting excited just yet. Today I had a ham and mint salad which I will hopefully be able to pop a photo of later and a recipe because it was delicious. Tonight I'm having chicken and leek risotto which I can't wait for mmmm

**Todays Diary**

Breakfast; Belvita honey & nut biscuits - 232 calories

Lunch; Potato, ham, and mint pea salad - 185 calories

Dinner; Philly leek and chicken risotto - 481 calories

Snacking; Half a bar of cadburys fruit and nut - 123 calories / Packet of walkers baked stars - 100 calories

Overall calorie intake ; 1121

Today I had two lovely dishes, for lunch and for dinner. My favourite had to be the risotto, it was AMAZING!! I really, really recommend trying it. I got the recipe from the philly app on my Iphone which is fantastic, so many healthy easy recipes to choose from. The link to the recipe is here http://www.philadelphia.co.uk/philadelphia3/page?locale=uken1&PagecRef=609&rid=29535&siteid=philadelphia3-prd

I used chicken in mine to make it more of a dinner, just half a chicken breast though as I found that plenty :)

Hellooo? Anyone there? :wave_cry:

Today I had a large lunch rather than a lunch and dinner as I had plans for around dinner time. I cooked the philly and leek risotto for lunch, second day in a row, its so good!

**Todays Diary**

Breakfast; Belvita honey & nut biscuits - 232 calories

Lunch; Philly, chicken and leek risotto - 604 calories

Snacking; Half a bar of cadburys fruit and nut - 123 calories

Overall calorie intake ; 959

I've finally got my hands on some electronic scales so I may be brave and face them tomorrow once and for all, wish me luck :D xx

Good luck with yr WI :)

Quick question - do u have a number of cals u aim for or don't want to go over or are u just counting and if u go over u adjust the day after?? Xx

Cai said:
Good luck with yr WI :)

Quick question - do u have a number of cals u aim for or don't want to go over or are u just counting and if u go over u adjust the day after?? Xx

Thank you! My calorie intake is 1200 as my BMR is 1700 inc exercise as I can't do a lot at the moment, pretty much house bound :-( Some days I reach my target some days I am slightly below but then others I am quite a bit over, so far it's averaged out okay at the end of the week to be 1200 a day. Once I can rejoin to gym (aiming for next week) I'm going to up my calorie intake so it isn't as low x

Sent from my iPhone

Morning!!

Your risotto sounds delicious! Mmmm. I love a good rissotto. May make one tonight actually.

X

Good luck with the weigh in :)

I'm off work on Thur this week so will def be trying the risotto. I had the cereal bar and onken for breakfast :)

Good luck with weigh in! Your food is still all sounding scrumptious. I did a variation on your breakfast the last few days ... one of the small total 0% greek yogurt pots with 100g or either raspberries or blueberries stirred in and a packet of special K mini breaks crunched over. TASTY :)

Good luck with weigh in! Your food is still all sounding scrumptious. I did a variation on your breakfast the last few days ... one of the small total 0% greek yogurt pots with 100g or either raspberries or blueberries stirred in and a packet of special K mini breaks crunched over. TASTY :)

Thank you!! Ah that does sound so tasty! I may have to try your variation ;)

Wahooo - amazing!! Well done ! Not far til goal at all :D

Sorry you may have told me this already- but how long has it taken you to get down from your starting point to date?

Yippeeee well done Hun :) x

Back