xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

Could anyone help me with understanding my weight loss?

My scales show my weight as 8 stone 11.8 and says I have lost 0.8lb since my last weigh in, does that mean I have lost over half a pound or that I have lost 0.8 oz's? So confused. I've never had scales that show this second number after the pounds so I'm not 100% sure what it means?

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Could anyone help me with understanding my weight loss?

My scales show my weight as 8 stone 11.8 and says I have lost 0.8lb since my last weigh in, does that mean I have lost over half a pound or that I have lost 0.8 oz's? So confused. I've never had scales that show this second number after the pounds so I'm not 100% sure what it means?

Sent from my iPhone

I have the same scales as you and they weigh exactly the same as slimming world ones, they are pretty accurate. 8oz is half s pound hun :) so look like you've lost 0.5lb x

xj-esx said:
Oo thank you! That's made me feel much better :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

No worries hun.

I'm a daily weigher but get very down in the dumps. So I'm staying away from the scales until Friday now! Got all my fingers crossed for a good weight loss!

Whats on todays menu?

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
No worries hun.

I'm a daily weigher but get very down in the dumps. So I'm staying away from the scales until Friday now! Got all my fingers crossed for a good weight loss!

Whats on todays menu?

Xx

Good luck when you do WI! I used to be a daily weigher as well but it made me feel rubbish too.

I think I'm going to have two pancakes with fat free yoghurt and lots of fruit for breakfast and then warburtons thins with chicken, salad and cesar dressing for lunch. And for dinner I'm cooking Thai green curry for myself and my family :) What about you? xx

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Good luck when you do WI! I used to be a daily weigher as well but it made me feel rubbish too.

I think I'm going to have two pancakes with fat free yoghurt and lots of fruit for breakfast and then warburtons thins with chicken, salad and cesar dressing for lunch. And for dinner I'm cooking Thai green curry for myself and my family :) What about you? xx

Sent from my iPhone

Mmmm sounds delish!

I've had a boring breakfast. Actimel and 1 weetabix.

Going to have half a tikka wrap before the gym (100cals) then a late lunch but not sure what, maybe an omelette.

Dinner might be Singapore noodles I think. Full of veg and perhaps treat myself to teriyaki sauce.

X

Cas3 said:
I love pizza, I really miss them when dieting, how's ur kitten now x

He's doing ok today thank you. He has flat chested syndrome which means his chest is the wrong shape so there isn't enough room for his heart and lungs :-( Hopefully his chest will get better in shape so he will grow to be a healthy cat however it's still 50/50 whether that will happen.

Vet wants to splint him so it will encourage his ribs to grow differently (the right way) but we have to take everyday as it comes.

This is him :) He's called Banana haha

image-4196185720.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Nikki<3 said:
Mmmm sounds delish!

I've had a boring breakfast. Actimel and 1 weetabix.

Going to have half a tikka wrap before the gym (100cals) then a late lunch but not sure what, maybe an omelette.

Dinner might be Singapore noodles I think. Full of veg and perhaps treat myself to teriyaki sauce.

X

Oo tikka wrap sounds amazing! :) I really need to rejoin my gym when I have some extra money xx

Sent from my iPhone

I haven't put a food diary up for what seems like ages! Oops. I have been calorie counting everyday though :)

**Yesterdays Diary**

Breakfast; Milk Roll x2 with one medium sized poached egg and two Tbsp of balsamic
vinegar - 188 calories

Lunch; Shapers chicken salad sandwich (which was GROSS!) and shapers salted popcorn - 362 calories

Dinner; Warburton square pizza with roasted peppers and chicken - 481 calories

Snacks; Half a galaxy bar - 123 calories

Overall calorie intake ; 1154

Last edited:
Ooo yay a face to the name!!

xj-esx said:
Haha! :) Hope you're having a good day watching DVDs or whatever you ended up doing :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

I went to the gym and did a mega workout! Then I can home and went for a hour walk with OH. Got home and cooked a lovely chow mein :)

What have to done today hun? X

I applaud your gym-going, I've wandered to the town and back....and then have eaten loads :-(

Back