xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

Hiya hun :)

So sorry I've not been on for a few days. I've been off the diet and having a bit of a relax. But started back on it yesterday so fingers crossed for my weigh in tomorrow!

Hope your well? Don't worry about having a few off days, it's not like your going to gain tremendous amounts of weight x

Hey hun! Hope you are ok? How did the WI go? xx

So today I was supposed to be going out for a Sunday meal however I woke up feeling pretty rubbish. Instead I am going to cook risotto as its been a while since I have. This week has been terrible in terms of eating, I've had a nandos, Ikea meatballs and more big meals! I now feel bigger and bloated and I am looking forward to getting back on track from tomorrow. I start work in one weeks time and I want to feel confident, if I lack self confidence how am I supposed to sell products to other girls? I know I will feel much better about myself once I eat better and stop feeling so bloated all the time ugh.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday :)
xx

xj-esx said:
Hey hun! Hope you are ok? How did the WI go? xx

I'm good thanks hunni :) how are you? I lost 0.25 this week, which isn't too bad considering I'm nearly 6 weeks pregnant!! X

xj-esx said:
Whaaaat!!! OMG that's amazing congratulations! How long have you known for? Wowieee so happy for ya :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks hun :) we have known nearly 2 weeks. Xxxxxxx

How you doing hun?

I had another day off cc yesterday and felt so sick I went to bed at 9pm!

X

Nikki<3 said:
How you doing hun?

I had another day off cc yesterday and felt so sick I went to bed at 9pm!

X

I'm not doing very well! Went out for dinner yesterday and tried to have a low dinner but went slightly over and today I went to subway, again had the lower option meal but I really am struggling to get into a good mindset to loose more weight. I have discovered the wonders of Quorn and have managed to drastically lower my calories by using that instead of chicken and mince which is great. I did turn down a take away tonight though. Hurrah.

Oh no :-( Sorry to hear you felt unwell!! How are you feeling now? How many calories are you aiming to take in each day now you've got that amazing news? :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone

In an attempt to try and curb my bad eating habits I'm going to try my best to start posting my diary up everyday.

Breakfast; Oat and rasin breakfast bar - 98 calories

Lunch; Steak and cheese subway - 353

Dinner; Homemade spag bowl using Quorn mince - 439 calories

Snacks; 2x milky bar chocolate ghosts - 274 calories

Total calorie intake - 1,316 calories
Exercise - 20 mins of cycling around town

I have some extra calories that I haven't added in because I am unsure of how many to add for example I had a little hummous and some sweet onion sauce in my subway today which hasnt been included in my total calories. I am hoping as I am at home tomorrow my diary will be much better. Recently I have been having very low calorie salads for lunch and healthy dinners, its the chocolate that is doing me NO favours at all! UGH.

Last edited:
xj-esx said:
I'm not doing very well! Went out for dinner yesterday and tried to have a low dinner but went slightly over and today I went to subway, again had the lower option meal but I really am struggling to get into a good mindset to loose more weight. I have discovered the wonders of Quorn and have managed to drastically lower my calories by using that instead of chicken and mince which is great. I did turn down a take away tonight though. Hurrah.

Oh no :-( Sorry to hear you felt unwell!! How are you feeling now? How many calories are you aiming to take in each day now you've got that amazing news? :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone

I'm feeling ok thanks hun :) just been eating whatever I fancy but luckily the scales are staying the same at the moment. I'm going back to slimmig world principles as of tomorrow and ill try it until next Friday and see how I feel then. Otherwise I'm coming back to calorie counting and probably around 1500 cals :)

I'm sure you'll be ok sweetie. When are you next going to weigh? I know how hard it is once you lose focus and trying to gain it back but it will come soon xxx

I'm feeling ok thanks hun :) just been eating whatever I fancy but luckily the scales are staying the same at the moment. I'm going back to slimmig world principles as of tomorrow and ill try it until next Friday and see how I feel then. Otherwise I'm coming back to calorie counting and probably around 1500 cals :)

I'm sure you'll be ok sweetie. When are you next going to weigh? I know how hard it is once you lose focus and trying to gain it back but it will come soon xxx

Glad to hear you are feeling better :) Ah thats amazing! I bet thats a great feeling hehe. Thanks hun, I might WI next week at some point depending on whether I have a good food week. The positive is that I feel much happier in myself, I probably feel the best I have since I started CC again. xxx

xj-esx said:
In an attempt to try and curb my bad eating habits I'm going to try my best to start posting my diary up everyday.

Breakfast; Oat and rasin breakfast bar - 98 calories

Lunch; Steak and cheese subway - 353

Dinner; Homemade spag bowl using Quorn mince - 439 calories

Snacks; 2x milky bar chocolate ghosts - 274 calories

Total calorie intake - 1,316 calories
Exercise - 20 mins of cycling around town

I have some extra calories that I haven't added in because I am unsure of how many to add for example I had a little hummous and some sweet onion sauce in my subway today which hasnt been included in my total calories. I am hoping as I am at home tomorrow my diary will be much better. Recently I have been having very low calorie salads for lunch and healthy dinners, its the chocolate that is doing me NO favours at all! UGH.

I know how you feel! I have been awful

Yesterdays Diary

Breakfast / Brunch; 1 x weight watcher bagel with two be good bacon medallions and one fried egg - 294 calories

Dinner; Quorn mince and bacon carbonara - 524 calories

Snacks; Itsu dark chocolate rice cake - 85 calories, Milka chocolate - 69 calories, Lindt chocolate bell - 119 calories

Midnight snack - 1 x bagel - 158 calories (oops)

Total calories; 1249 - 49 calories over

sooo much chocolate :(:(:(

Back