XLS Medical

Day 2 for me. Obviously not much to report, feel no different but I wasnt expecting to :)

Kitty, is there a natural remedy you can take to help? Physllium husks or whatever it is low-carbers take?

I've tried in the past with Physllium husks in capsules, didnt do much, and the version mixed in water/juice, in a word gross.
I've been researching different things to help my poor colon but I'm limited because I take meds and I cant risk them not being absorbed.
I think XLS is not for me....its so annoying after paying out so much, but then again I've paid to join slimming clubs and left them.
Oh well...next :)
I think I'm going to give JUDDD a go.
I havent posted my weight loss for the week because my weigh day is tomorrow not wednesday as I first said. I started the pills on wednesday evening but didnt start my calorie counting until thursday.
I'll pop in tomorrow with the weight, though I only took the pills up to sunday.

Has anyone noticed that the urine turns green on these tablets? I have had the same "lack of poo" as others have reported but my urine has turned thick and greenish so I think perhaps the fat is finding its way out of the body via that channel.

Now you mention it, yeah my wee was a bit green, not thick tho LOL

Sorry but what s thick urine? I am imagining green goo! :D

How many pills do you have left Kitty? Did you buy a sample pack to start with?

Sorry but what s thick urine? I am imagining green goo! :D

Texture is more like Chardonnay rather than Pinot Grigio.... :D

I took 18 pills I have....162 left!
I didnt know there were sample packs and I really went for it and bought 180, it never entered my head that I would have a problem.
I might try them again in a couple of months -maybe- and I am going to use them if I have fatty meals out or takeaways, just for the one meal.

Hi everyone,

Day 2 for me too and I have noticed that I'm not hungry in between meals since starting with the tablets. So far so good on the toilet front. As I drive a lot for work I'm having to drink lots in the evening. Not great for sleeping but needs must I suppose.
I too have the 180 pack a I think with everything herbal based it can take a few weeks sometimes to work.
I am though hoping for a loss in the first week as I did with Proactol.

Good luck girls!!!! will post again soon :)

Well here it is, my weight loss for the week -3lb-

I took 2 XLS Medical wed eve dinner, then 2 pills for lunch & dinner thursday thru to Sunday.
Monday stopped pills, (just a laxative) & Cal Counting for the rest of the week.

I think 3lb for a 1st weeks dieting is a bit low, I dont think the pills did anything positive for me really.
I'm very happy to have lost 3lb though!

Today I'm starting JUDDD (Johnson UpDayDownDay Diet) so I'll be in that forum.
I'll keep an eye on this thread because I'm interested in how you all get on but for now my XLS will be stuffed in the back of a cupboard somewhere :D

Good luck everyone! may your bowels be happy ones LOL

Day 3 for me, toilet habits still normal lol I wont weigh myself until next Tues, so that its a full week. Not feeling reduced hunger yet, but hopefully that will come!

Day 4 for me and I now see what they mean when they say it will take 3 days to start working. I've spent more time on the loo in the last 24hrs than I have in the previous week! (weeing though, not pooing). I even woke up twice last night because I needed to go to the loo! I am noticing a huge difference in energy levels as normally, when I get home from work, I don't have the energy to do much other than watch TV or be on the laptop. The last two evenings, I have been full of energy and been running around the house cleaning after I get home.

I weighed myself this morning and guess what... 2 kg gone!

I am absolutely loving these pills so far!

I am loving these tablets :D

I started mine 3 days ago, I am not hungry at all. Example of what I ate yesterday.
Breakfast - Scone and Latte

Id normally be starting to get extremely hungry around 12 but I only started to get hungry at 130pm. So had my regular salad of buffalo Mozerolla, beef tomatoes and whatever leafy was in it.

1530 - Cerale bar and small latte

Then only had a bananna around 630 and that was it? so I am baffled as when the cold weather starts to kick in, I eat all around me.

Then today I had,
Breakfast scone and latte

1300 hrs - my salad

1500 hr - soya latte and twirl (was dying for chocolate as time of the month due)

1800 hr - i made my quorn bolagnese with no pasta and i would normally fill up a cereal bowl and i could only eat HALF?

Cant believe how my appetite has just disappeared wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hmmmm how long are u on them ? I was extremely surprised when I copped it on my first day of taking them.

I have tried them all and I swore I wouldn't try anymore. But I read a few forums where ppl were losing their appetite so said I will give these a shot and so far so good :)

Day 5 and another kilo has gone, taking my total loss in these 5 days to 3,7 kilos! That's half a stone! Woohoooooo! I am taking 3 tablets after lunch and 3 after dinner. I rarely eat breakfast but if I do (I did this morning), I take 3 then as well. If these pills continue to work like this, I'll happily pay for them for the rest of my life.

Day 4 for me today and I feel like they are kicking in now. I too am flexible with the amount of tablets I take. I've lost 3 lbs this morning. Had a fatty meal last night and paid for it this morning on the loo. At least I know they are working. My appetite is definitely less which is fab. Just having fruit for lunch so will save those tabs for later. Have a great day everyone :)

Well, these tablets are fat binders so they only work on the fat in your food. If you are on a low fat diet, it is logical to assume that the difference they will make is a lot less than if you are on a "medium" fat diet where the tablets will dramatically reduce the amount of calories due to the fat binding. They don't work on the already stored fat in your body either but by reducing the amount of calories you consume by binding the fat, you are more likely to use up those reserves and hence, lose weight.

I hope that makes sense.

You are probably best off asking the people at Boots about taking laxatives with them.

Hi there,

Brand new to the site and hope it's ok to join this thread.

I've only been taking xls medical for 24 hours and noticed a massive difference in my appetite. Went to Harvester last night and was really struggling with a single bowl of salad then only ate half my main course. A real change to how I normally eat (at least 2 bowls of salad and bread, polish off my main course and others). Feeling pleased, apart from a gurgling tummy noticed no side effects and not been to the loo.

Common sense tells me that if you are going to take a laxative then don't waste your money on taking xls as well as it'll go straight through you!

Kimmy xxxx

Back