XLS Medical

Tomorrow will see the 1 week results but I have noticed constipation like everyone else and am starting to really fancy a big poo! it is bound to happen soon as the food must go at some point!

I'm a day behind so weigh in on Tuesday for me. I too feel "bunged up" so will drink extra fluids today and might take a laxative tonight. I have to say Proactol didn't do that. Hmmm I guess for me it's all in the weigh in now :)

My tablets arrived on Friday but had my daughters birthday party this weekend so will start in the morning. Has anyone looked at the website that its linked to 123 success or something? Must have a look and see if there's any tips. I really hope that this isn't just a gimmick and that ill really get some weight off. 2 stone for Christmas would be amazing!

Right. 1 week results are in.

Loss 1.5 kilos but 4 cm around my waist!!

I have gained a bit again from the big day when I lost a lot overnight but that is normal for us females as water retention and loss ca play hell with us. I must also admit that this week has not been a good week diet wise. I have been eating a fair bit of carbs and have spent a few quid at the pub. i am eating a lot less than I normally would as I´m getting fuller faster.Taking all that into account 1.5 kilos and 4cm without any effort is fantastic.

I´m going to buy a months supply now.

Hi Kimmy and welcome!

I look forward to hearing about your success!

I will weigh in tomorrow, but I dont feel like Ihave lost weight. I am not constipated, but I am very bloated, so my jeans feel tighter :( Is anyone else feeling very bloated & gassy? Not sure if its the pills or something that I am eating that is causing it.

I have seen a slight reduction in appetite, but not huge. I started on xls last Tuesday.

Jerrice,

I´m not sure about the connection but I have noticed that when I eat carb based meals like noodles, rice or bread, I get VERY windy.

You can buy a 10 day pack, that i sthe smallest Ive seen.

Im thinking about really cutting down on carbs because I feel horrible :(

Did a sneaky WI (I started xls last Tuesday so have done 6 days) and I weig exactly the same. Oh well.

Hi All,

This is my first time posting to this thread. I bought a packet of XLS medical in boots yesterday with the plan to start them today. However I have started to worry about them interfering with my contraceptive pill. I have read not to take XLS within 2 hours of taking the pill. So now I’m wondering what time would be best to take my pill if taking the XLS 3 times a day. Is anyone else who is taking these on the pill?

Hi I'm in the same situation! I might buy some today but worries about my pill! Was thinking of taking my cotraceptive pill at about 7.30am then having breakfast 2 hrs after that!
Or just before u go to bed would be good too

Total loss so far- 51lbs!! 9lbs to go

Yes I was thinking maybe before going to bed as that way wouldn't be taking the XLS again until the following morning. While weight loss is a main goal the last thing I want to do is interfere with the pill!!!!

I started xls yesterday and was fine, didn't eat as much as usual but think that was probably more psychological than anything else. Today I've eaten normally (1,600 cals), haven't had the full feeling others have described tho. Have been to the loo loads! feel really bloated and gassy too. Hoping it will settle down after couple of days. This has to work ? will let u know.

Weekly weigh....1.5 lbs. no inch loss. However I have not changed my diet at all. This week I have had chocolate, take away, wine, tiger bread etc etc. I did this purposely as if I reduced calories I wouldn't know which was working. This week I aim to reduce my intake and see if that increases the weight loss. Heres to next week :)

That's fantastic happychic! That was the case with me as well, was rubbish at watching what I was consuming but there was still success so this week, I'm going to extremely good to see the difference. Losing weight without effort is the ultimate success!

Well done Happychic! My week 1 result, with no diet change, is 1.5lbs too. I weighed myself yesterday, after breakfast, whereas last week I weighed as soon as I woke. So I weighedthis morning as soon as I woke and I am 1.5lb down.

This week I am going to cut back a wee bit, but def not dieting :)

Morning all, I'm so encouraged by your losses, well done everyone!

I started yesterday, drank loads of water and am hoping for the best. I'm a bit of a binge eater so not eating in between meals is my challenge for my first week because my actual meals aren't normally that bad - it's what I pack in in between that gets me in trouble!

Weighed myself yesterday morning which was depressing but have stuck a chart up in the bathroom - much to hubby's amusement - and I'm not going to be that's weight again.

I had a look at the 123 hello bit of the website, you can sign up for free for a month then they'd charge you but you don't have to enter card details so I suppose I just won't be able to log in after that. It's ok but not much there and lots of generic encouragement, I've done all the diets in my time so all a bit old hat!

Happy Tuesday :)

Back