XLS Medical

Bloody hell, I took my 1st 2 pills after tea last night and 2 after brekky today and not hungry at all! I LOVE IT x

Total loss so far- 51lbs!! 9lbs to go

Thanks Jerice, thats great to hear.
I'm hoping to stick to weight watcher points myself also, but generally when the weekend comes I get so bad that I stop pointing!!
Some great losses keeping me hopeful :)

That is a really interesting observation jerrice. Yesterday, I felt as if someone had stuck a pump up my bumm and pumped me full of air yet I had not eaten any carbs other than a salad of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions. I had however had 0,5L of Fanta Zero! Going to eat exactly the same things today as yesterday and skip the Fanta in order to test this out.

Do you have to take these when eating fat free foods and fat free yogurts etc, ps 2 days not been to the loo can u take laxatives

Have you upped your water intake? I have had no problems with going t the toilet, but I drink a lot of water. There's no point taking the pills if what you are eating is fat-free, they only work on fat you eat.

Now on day four and definitely more toilet and wind action than normal, lol! I don't drink fizzy drinks unless its got vodka in it so its not that with me. Desperate to get on the scales seeing all your losses... Might have a cheeky weigh in...

OMG!!!! Well I weighed and it was BIG! Daren't report unless the scales were having a moment, but as I've been the same weight no matter I do for the last six months, so I'm hoping its real and I have been good. I love this pill!!!

Now you have all of us curious acid_ang! lol

I am mighty annoyed. I started by ordering the 10-day pack to test these pills out. I love them so I ordered 1-months dosage from Amazon (only £34!) last Monday and they still haven't been despatched. I'm running out of tablets today and going to Portugal for 7 nights on Saturday so really hoping they will arrive before then! :sigh:

Yes, it leaves your body both via urine and poo. Have you noticed an increase in wee trips?

I've been having 1600 cals a day. I'm going to the loo three or four times a day and I can confirm its def passing in my stools, I've checked! I'm eating loads of salad with my meals and snacking on fruit, but still having treats too, in fact im sat here eating a crunchie as we speak! Anyway weight loss since Sunday is 10lb, but not getting excited until proper weigh in on Sunday.

Since Sunday!!! Haven't budged a pound no matter how hard I tried with other diets, so this really is a miracle for me. Just ordered more from amazon. I can honestly say that even though I'm having 1600 cals a day, I'm eating no differently to last week.

I got a menu plan from their website, it has mars bars listed as a snack! Ha ha ha I didnt expect that!

Definite appetie reduction today - long may it continue!

Some person said tiger bread how much as I could easily eat 1/2 a loaf in general not sure the pills would help me eat less as bread is very airy not too filling

Back