XLS Medical

Ive been searching for a forum that talks about these pills.
I started them on Friday and haven't had any trouble so far. In the past I have been on slimming pills that didn't work that well. So fingers crossed these will work.
Any advice or talking about these will be great. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Does this pill work if you don't have much to lose as I have hardly budged a pound and really disheartened as I've basically cut down alot and been eating 500 calories or more less a day
:(

Does this pill work if you don't have much to lose as I have hardly budged a pound and really disheartened as I've basically cut down alot and been eating 500 calories or more less a day
:(

Erm, that will be why you are not losing anything! Try 1200 a day minimum.
Plus 4 slices of pizza plus wine is way more than 500 cals, are you sure thats accurate?

Just back from a weekend away, the appetite reduction has meant that I have not over-eaten like I usually would! Hurray! I am wearing skinny jeans that were too tight a few weeks ago, I am loving this :)

I am on day 4 and an deffinetly notice the apetite reduction as well! And going to the loo much better than before. Just a bit too windy :)

jerricebenton said:
Just back from a weekend away, the appetite reduction has meant that I have not over-eaten like I usually would! Hurray! I am wearing skinny jeans that were too tight a few weeks ago, I am loving this :)

Jarrice yay for your skinny jeans :) i line the pils as well, waiting for the weigh in day

Hi there - I am new to the forum and thought I would share with you my experience so far on XLS Medical. I weighed in after a week (yesterday) and had lost 3 lbs since last Sunday which I am really pleased with as I think its probably doubled what I would expect in a week normally. I generally follow the SW diet and save my syns for a glass of wine or two at weekend but eating wise I am pretty strict. I go to gym 3-4 times a week (although I dont go mad - usually run and go on stepper) and do at least one ten mile walk at the weekend. I wanted to try pills as I am having a bit of a stall after being on SW for 18 months (and probably not as strict as I was in the old days). Haven't had any problems with constipation although I do mindfully drink a lot more liquid than I normally do. Definite reduction in appetite which has stopped me thinking about food all day which is brilliant as I was always ravenous by tea time and now I feel a lot less hungry. Have got 30 days supply of the XLS tablets so will keep going and see what happens. So far so good - they have worked for me (so far) and my stomach is definitely feeling trimmer. Will be happy to be a size 12 at end rather than a 14 so fingers crossed.....

Taracat x

How much do you weigh if you don't mind me asking as I know the smaller you are in weight the smaller the losses as I asked a boots consultant today I weigh just under 10 and after 9 days only lost a pound :(

I am currently 12 stone 3 lbs - think that could be right that it's harder to loose the nearer you are to your target weight but I guess that's the same on any diet

I stopped losing on slimming world as I ate too much pasta rice and beans on green as they were the days I preferred so much for eating as much as u like did u find this x

I am on day 4 and haven't noticed any difference in anything up to now. I always drink plenty of water. And eat pretty healthy anyway. I have 8lb to lose to where I am happy.

I stopped losing on slimming world as I ate too much pasta rice and beans on green as they were the days I preferred so much for eating as much as u like did u find this x

Mainly did red days/extra easy so didnt go too mad on the carbs - lost 5 stone in 18 months with SW and still love the fact that I know exactly what I can and can't eat without having to weigh stuff or count points. Think taking XLS tabs has re-focussed me on what I am eating again as I think I was getting a bit complacent which is only to be expected on a long term diet I guess. Will see how it goes - not looking for fat melting miracle - having done 18 months hard slog not expecting this to be any easier but if it does help me along my path to smaller jeans then that's great. Would be lovely to loose the old muffin top by Xmas :)

Hi All,
Well I did my first weigh in after a week this morning and I am exactly the same :-(
However I think I would have been more shocked if I lost weight. The wkend was terrible was out drinking two nights so sat and sunday were hungover and eating bad and to top it off only took 3 tablets on both days after dinner. So taking all that into account I guess being the same is better than being up. So now I'm going to continue on taking these but hoping that with introducing excercise and not being as bad at the wkends they will help me lose the weight :)

Lol. I am craving chocolate today.
Fantastic weight lost. I hope mine kicks in in the second week to. I'm sure it must take a week for your body to adjust to the pills.

Back