XLS Medical

I did it-I had the mars bar. The first 'bad' thing I've eaten in 6 weeks though. I think I will allow myself one mars bar per month as it is my favourite thing. Boy did I enjoy it. I've only started XLS this week. It will be good to see each others progress. I will weigh on Sunday and post how I've done. Sure the mars bar wont help though, oopps x

Lol. I am craving chocolate today.
Fantastic weight lost. I hope mine kicks in in the second week to. I'm sure it must take a week for your body to adjust to the pills.

I think it definitely took a week for me to start feeling less hungry. Have any of you downloaded the eating plans from the XLS medical website? I did and it had mars bars on it :D

Tbh I never even thought about looking on that site for help. I will take a look later to see what the food is like. I tend to have chicken salad for tea.

I would do but I have never managed to get logged on. It tells me I'm not registered and then when I try to register it tells me I am! Its really annoying as I want to look at it. Intrigued that they have Mars Bars on the menu, thats perverse!

I think it definitely took a week for me to start feeling less hungry. Have any of you downloaded the eating plans from the XLS medical website? I did and it had mars bars on it :D

I love boosts :(
Tbh I was on it for 10 days and ate complete rubbish but at the same time was less hungry and naturally was taking in less calories didn't lose much though only 1/2 a pound.
I guess the less you weigh the less you lose, was pretty gutted as I did exercise daily.
I'm 10 stone and would love to get to under 9 so cannot do this now I'm past 30 :(

jerricebenton said:

Looked at site and didn't think it was that good - myfitnesspal is much better also still following SW because know that off by heart

Looked at site and didn't think it was that good - myfitnesspal is much better also still following SW because know that off by heart

I wasnt suggesting anyone followed it, I was pointing out to the people that fancied Mars bars that they were in the food plan as a snack. I didnt mean the food diary section.

I love boosts :(
Tbh I was on it for 10 days and ate complete rubbish but at the same time was less hungry and naturally was taking in less calories didn't lose much though only 1/2 a pound.
I guess the less you weigh the less you lose, was pretty gutted as I did exercise daily.
I'm 10 stone and would love to get to under 9 so cannot do this now I'm past 30 :(

Why not trythe tablets plus some better eating?

Mid week weigh in and put a pound on, gutted! Guess that's the weekend catching up on me. Story of my life. Bn on them a week and half now and still no appetite loss. Will keep at it.

Don't be disheartened acid ang. See what this week brings. I gave in and had chocolate last night. No one is perfect and everyone has to have a treat every now and then

hi, just been having a read back at all your experiences :D

i am a seriel dieter with a lot to lose, have been following sw for 18 months have successfully lost 5 st and then lost the plot and put 2 back on :break_diet:restarted on the first of oct and started using xls on the 8th, i have lost 7lb so far was a bit disappointed with this but then realised a loss is a loss :rolleyes:

haven't really experienced any side effects in the 10 days i have been using them occassional heartburn and some stomach cramps after a particularly fatty meal on fri. I have experienced no constipation at all. I can say in all honesty if nothing else they have completly reduced my appetite. I have binge eating disorder so am really hoping this will help me overcome that. I do feel full and bloated a lot of the time so don't want to eat and on the one occassion in the last 10 days that would probably have resulted in a binge i really couldn't face food !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have put the xls on a rpt order from amazon think i paid £27 for 180 tablets including the postage going to give it a go until christmas and see how i go.
looking forward to seeing how you all get on, looking at the stats etc i am definetly the "biggest" person around her . so think it will be interesting xxxx

Hey Broadsbean :) I have a lot to lose too. Well done on your losses so far! Amazing. I started XLS on thw 2nd oct and have also lost 7lb so far.

Broadsbean welcome. Good luck in ure weight loss

I have a week on pills now. No weight loss as im in that period o the month so im blaming the water retention. Goin to the loo very well much better than before. A bit too windy and definetly loss in apetite!! Which is great and means i am not eating inbetwin meals

I will see how second week go

Ok
So these didn't work for me regarding weight loss but did feel the fullness effects and feel as I didn't have much to lose that was the only reason I didn't, I also feel I'm the only one on here that doesn't have alot to lose and weigh just under 10stone.
I have been off these for 4 days now as my 10 day supply ran out and because I didn't lose refused to buy more, I however am still feeling the fullness effects so not sure why but the constant needing to pee is gone which Is good as it gave me a water infection :(
On the upside bought some Xls carbohydrate blockers off of Amazon as I clearly have issues with breads cereals pastas etc so gonna give these a whirl.
Nichola x

Ok
So these didn't work for me regarding weight loss but did feel the fullness effects and feel as I didn't have much to lose that was the only reason I didn't, I also feel I'm the only one on here that doesn't have alot to lose and weigh just under 10stone.
I have been off these for 4 days now as my 10 day supply ran out and because I didn't lose refused to buy more, I however am still feeling the fullness effects so not sure why but the constant needing to pee is gone which Is good as it gave me a water infection :(
On the upside bought some Xls carbohydrate blockers off of Amazon as I clearly have issues with breads cereals pastas etc so gonna give these a whirl.
Nichola x

I am also 10stone and havent lost any weight on these in the first week, going to keep them up for awhile though as I have more than a 10day supply. Would be interested to see how the carb blockers work as I do tend to eat more carbs than fat. Good luck :)

Good luck with the carb blockers. I can't see any difference and i have weigh in tommorow. Next weel i am going to start my 30 day shred AGAIN.!!!! I always feel better when i am doing this and do lose weight, But i really hate exerising.lol but its only 30 minutes a day so i will give it another whirl. But still going to be taking these pills for a few more weeks see of anything happens, but tbh we all know eating less and exersising more is the only way to lose weight. but i think we all lose our way and need a little motivation.

Back