XLS Medical

Hi nicola
I am just checking the info that came with my box. You should not take if pregnant or likely to become. If you eat liver or liver products once a week-with other retinol containing products. If u are at risk if osteoporosis(postmenopausal women and older people).

And it sais to consult doctor before taking if diabetic, if u use cholesterol reducing medication and if any medical condition exists.

I dont see why not take paracetamol. I dont think to be a problem. Paracetamol is quite light medicine if i can say so :)

Take care xx

End of day five and still going ok, although I have eaten more cals today. Still no constipation, thank goodness, in fact it's more the other way, but that's not bn as bad today as the last few days. Still not had the loss of appetite either, I guess we're all different. I ordered a load more from amazon yesterday and they arrived today. Think I might get couple more boxes as I think they're about to get popular!

Has any of you guys seen the XLS medical carb blocker thinking of getting this box too as I love carbs??? Any 1 know bout this 1

Any 1 heard of Xls medical carb blocker this sounds fab just ordered some from amazon but not too much reviews on it, ????

Agree with jerrice, probably wouldn't want to use both pills at same time. Just read on line that the carb blocker remains largely untested in the uk... Let us know how get on with them tho Nicola, if u get extra massive weight loss I might change my mind!

Day 10 for me and everything as before. Although went out for an Italian last night and forgot my tabs so goodness what that might do. I'm not ordering anymore as yet, waiting to see what the next few weeks bring. Will go back on Proactol if I'm not happy.
Still constipated at times, and often the tabs are giving me indigestion. The things we do to lose weight :)

My pack arrived yesterday, just in time for my trip to Portugal. I am not going to weigh myself again until I come back as I´ve had 2 days now without the pill. Started taking it again yesterday and dear lord am I windy!! Anyway, best of luck to you all and I´ll see you in 1-week!

Oh god I feel soo guilty, yesterday woke up not to hungry indeed so had some things to do in town and as was going on a journey to my mums via bus so got some small packet of treatsize eclairs 220 cals per pack and took 2 tablets as there wasn't too much fat in them, then 6 hours later I had 150g of cheese savouries and 1 apple with 3 pills as the crisps were very fattening, as it was Friday night went out for the evenin and had 4 slices of Dominos pepperoni passion pizza with 4 glasses of wine followed by pills.
Feel so guilty for eating pizza as I've been so good on the fast food end :( feeling so low
Any thoughts much appreciated ?

nichola24 said:
Oh god I feel soo guilty, yesterday woke up not to hungry indeed so had some things to do in town and as was going on a journey to my mums via bus so got some small packet of treatsize eclairs 220 cals per pack and took 2 tablets as there wasn't too much fat in them, then 6 hours later I had 150g of cheese savouries and 1 apple with 3 pills as the crisps were very fattening, as it was Friday night went out for the evenin and had 4 slices of Dominos pepperoni passion pizza with 4 glasses of wine followed by pills.
Feel so guilty for eating pizza as I've been so good on the fast food end :( feeling so low
Any thoughts much appreciated ?

Please remember that you shouldn't take more than 6 pills max in one day

I only took 7 and based on some of the other days when I've not had that much fat and only took 5 isn't too bad I think.
??? N e 1???

Nichola dont know what to say as im new to the tablets. Only day 3 and omg im so windy and wee a lot. But if it only happened yesterday i dont see a big problem in that. Do try and keep to 6 a day xx

Hi Nicola,

If you read my previous posts, I stuck to my normal diet to see what effect the tabs would have. That week I had a take away, pizza and some other bits and pieces. I lost 1.5lbs but know it could have been more.
This week however I'm following weight watchers points as the effect these tablets have will be maximised if you watch what you eat.
I have taken Proactol before which were very good. These tablets are similar. When you read the Proactol research a different number of tabs were used in the trials. There was no evidence that taking more tablets helps reduce the fat you have eaten. In short it will be become very expensive.
Better to try and have contingency plans in place.
I always have a very low fat breakfast and therefore don't take any tablets. I then have 6 and usually split them 3,3 or 2,4 depending what I'm having.
Good luck with the tabs,
Hope everyone is keeping well and staying positive
:)

I've not been too bad however not lost a pound, so gutted as I have naturally eaten considerably less.
I'm 10 stone and wanna get down to 9 so upset. That after 9 days have not lost a pound.
:(

Weigh in day and the ten pound of weds was only a dream. Did lose 3 tho which I'm pleased with as have eaten total rubbish over last couple days, not calorie counted and drank lots of wine instead of water. If I can do the same nxt wk that's nearly half stone. I'm convinced I wldnt have done it without the tablets, and anyway, I've got about three months worth in the cupboard, so will continue to take them!

Back