XLS Medical

Message to Joanna

Me too Hun, I if that everything I eat is mostly high carbs that's why I thought Xls carb blocker only thing is there not approved yet in uk as mine are coming from Poland.
Let me know how your 2nd week comes along
Xxx ill let u know too

hi i started xls today and this is my 2nd week in to cal count aiming for 1500 cals....im a yo-yo at this weight lose thing very good at puting it on :( not very good at getting it off :p...so nice to see you all..im not very good at the replying stuff but you can rest assured i will be watching ya all ;) XX

Was going to weigh today after a week on XLS. I have decided not to as am premenstrual. I tend to put on a lot of weight before my period and I don't want to demotivate myself. Will weigh next Friday. How is everyone else getting on?

Hi been on these for 20 days now, lost 5lbs in the first week of using them now i havent lost anything. unsure if i should bother with buying anymore.

Hi everyone, I've just read through the whole thread, started taking Xls medical on Wednesday and I can't believe how much a difference it has made to my appetite. It's completely gone and I feel stuffed all the time which is amazing. I have a little boy who is 20 weeks and I'm trying to lose the last of my baby weight, I've lost 45lbs already just through giving birth and then eating sensibly and doing light exercise. I've got 18lbs to go to my initial goal weight of 9st 7lbs and currently weighing in at 10st 11lbs. I'm hoping that with these and running 5k 3-4 times a week that I should reach my goal by christmas! :D

Hi well done on your weight loss I've just started today taking the tablets feel a bit bloated and have a lot of wind a year ago I was taking oristat but couldn't stand the accidents I kept having I hope it's not going to be the same Debbie

elle8 said:
Hi been on these for 20 days now, lost 5lbs in the first week of using them now i havent lost anything. unsure if i should bother with buying anymore.

It's the same for me. First week fine, now third week in and nothing. I'm thinking of going on Xenical a little more expensive but I can't justify paying out for something hoping it will work again sometime soon :(

It's the cost of them for doing nothing. I already have a healthy diet and workout 5times a week, thot these would give me the extra boost to get the weight off

What do you guys think of using fat binders as a help for maintenance? Say taking one whenever we were having a high fat meal every once in a while?

Well I lost 2lbs this week, I'd liked it to have been a little more but at least it's in the right direction. That's 3½lbs since I started taking the XLS on 7th October. I was out yesterday with friends and ate too much - really more than I wanted to - if I hadn't, it may have been a better loss..... :sigh:

Hi Thomas23, I can't see any harm in taking them to help maintenance but be sure to read the enclosed leaflet or go on to their site first. You are having some great losses, congratulations. :)

Last edited:
I'm the same as Elle8, I have such a healthy diet I'm not sure whether these are gonna do anything more than act as an appetite suppressant for me. I felt really positive when I posted the other day but yesterday they didn't seem to help and I ended up having chocolate and alcohol in the evening. I was trying really hard not to weigh myself till Thursday but weighed myself this morning and i'm +1lb! Unless I see some miracle happen when I properly weigh in on Thursday I won't be reordering!

I'm the same as Elle8, I have such a healthy diet I'm not sure whether these are gonna do anything more than act as an appetite suppressant for me. I felt really positive when I posted the other day but yesterday they didn't seem to help and I ended up having chocolate and alcohol in the evening. I was trying really hard not to weigh myself till Thursday but weighed myself this morning and i'm +1lb! Unless I see some miracle happen when I properly weigh in on Thursday I won't be reordering!
Chocolate & alcohol hun? Not such a healthy diet, XLS can't work miracles! If you really stick with a healthy diet I think they'll help you to eat less of it. Good luck. :)

Chocolate & alcohol hun? Not such a healthy diet, XLS can't work miracles! If you really stick with a healthy diet I think they'll help you to eat less of it. Good luck. :)

I had 3 squares of chocolate and a glass of wine so hardly a binge. I had 2 weetabix for breakfast, a juice for lunch and grilled salmon and vegetables for dinner, this is what my average day looks like, the tablets had helped me cut out the night time treats but I gave in to temptation last night. Are you currently taking them?

Hi Mseybob, I am sorry, I didn't mean to come across so arrogant this morning. I'm a chocoholic so it's my pet hate just now. I've been taking XLS for 2 weeks. I don't usually count calories now but a count of yesterdays comes to about 1200. Like you I'm just trying to eat healthily however my downfall (besides chocolate) is my appetite and I do think the tablets are helping to curb it.

Well my third weigh in with the tabs and as last week no weight loss.
I've been watching what I eat and increased my water intake. I won't be reordering. Good luck to those just started or about to start.

i haven't reordered mine either, too much money for them not doing anything for me :(

@ Thomas23 ........... are u following any diet ie slimming world or weighwatchers??

and have any of u tried Xenical? Is this XLS Medical as good as Xenical ? (by Xenical I dont mean `Alli`. Xenical that is prescribed from the Dr)

Hope u can be of some help guys. x

Back