Xmas 2012 Target..............

Well I had an awful weigh in on Tues....plus six pounds :-(

Charlotteg1988: 45lbs (0 lb lost, 49 lbs to lose)
Dolly Rocker 36lbs(0lbs lost 36lbs to lose) :cry:
Elle5 82lbs(olbs lost 82lbs to lose)
LisaJade 32lbs (4.5lbs lost 27.5 to lose)
MrsK87 35lbs (13.5lbs lost 21.5lbs to lose)
tashab 41lb(0lbs lost 41lbs to lose)
Sammy 38lbs (0lbs lost, 38lbs to lose)
x-tuesdayemma-x (3 bs lost, 9 lbs to lose)
Amelie (7lbs lost, 27lbs to lose)

Aw no hon.

Do you know why or was it a shock?

I hate when that happens but just wipe the slate clean & start arfresh from tomorrow.

Dxxx

I lost 3lbs this week (weighed in tonight), I'm quite happy about that :)

LisaJade 32lbs (4.5lbs lost 27.5 to lose)
Amelie (9.5lbs lost, 24.5lbs to lose)

Aw no hon.

Do you know why or was it a shock?

I hate when that happens but just wipe the slate clean & start arfresh from tomorrow.

Dxxx

I expected a slight gain, but not 6lbs!! I don't even know how it's possible to gain that in 1 week!!!! I'm aiming to loose it ALL this week though. Being 100%...although someone told me that it's best to keep your syns up to about 10, so i'm having a finger of kit kat and a small bag of crisps on an eve as i don't tend to use my syns in meals really.
So angry that i allowed myself so off track...but it has def made me refocus!!!

LisaJade 52 lbs (27.5lb lost 24.5lbs to lose)

I have updated the list with my total for the year, as I lost track of when I started in this group, hope nobody minds :)

2 days of 100% on track. Plus two evenings at the gym :)

Update:

I am currently on holiday and just got back from Penang and heading off to Lombok tomorrow. Despite the full on exercise schedule the two weeks before I still gained two pounds even though portions were controlled and we shared some meals with bulking up on veg and seafood. I really have concluded that I can't relax much or really have much carbs. It seems that I have to really do this healthy eating plan and really limit syns or going off plan. I mean I did 5 sessions of exercises two weeks in a row and this week is four and three when I come back and that's without the walking or swimming on the actual holidays.

So I am going to continue with exercise and cut down on the remainder of the holiday and start a fresh on the Sunday 1st July with keeping my head down and slogging it out the most I can for the next 25 weeks as that brings us to Christmas. To date I have lost a lot of weight but been at this current weight for years and I was wondering with my kick start in July shall I look at this part of the journey which is about 3 stones or should I track my journey from the beginning? I am thinking about motivation and how this can spur me on etc???? I still will only do mini goals as that helps to reach the finishing line so to speak!

Let me know what you all think. Hope you are all okay and doing well.

sammyzip50 said:
Update:

I am currently on holiday and just got back from Penang and heading off to Lombok tomorrow. Despite the full on exercise schedule the two weeks before I still gained two pounds even though portions were controlled and we shared some meals with bulking up on veg and seafood. I really have concluded that I can't relax much or really have much carbs. It seems that I have to really do this healthy eating plan and really limit syns or going off plan. I mean I did 5 sessions of exercises two weeks in a row and this week is four and three when I come back and that's without the walking or swimming on the actual holidays.

So I am going to continue with exercise and cut down on the remainder of the holiday and start a fresh on the Sunday 1st July with keeping my head down and slogging it out the most I can for the next 25 weeks as that brings us to Christmas. To date I have lost a lot of weight but been at this current weight for years and I was wondering with my kick start in July shall I look at this part of the journey which is about 3 stones or should I track my journey from the beginning? I am thinking about motivation and how this can spur me on etc???? I still will only do mini goals as that helps to reach the finishing line so to speak!

Let me know what you all think. Hope you are all okay and doing well.

Hi! Sometimes when we exercise our muscles retain water so if you had only just started exercising this may explain the gain?
The concept of loosing weight, even.with slimming world is to burn more than you consume. Do you think think that you could be getting extra kcal anywhere? Maybe the sea food on holiday was fried rather than steamed? Or the veg had butter? Maybe unaccounted drinks?
If you can honestly say you have burnt more than consumed
(eg when I go to cornwall I eat nothing but icecream, cream scones and pizza, but I walk a LOT so tend to loose) then maybe you should see your Dr incase its a medical reason??
As for tracking, start from.the beginning, you deserve your full recognition!!! xx

lisajade said:
Nice work! I need to get my lardy bottom down the gym again!

I just hope it shows on the scales!

I'm finding it so hard this time..When I was younger I could diet so easy...but my family ate easily. Now my other half doesn't do healthy...and as much as I try my son.is.following in his footsteps...they may be slim now but it won't be forever!

Hi! Sometimes when we exercise our muscles retain water so if you had only just started exercising this may explain the gain?
The concept of loosing weight, even.with slimming world is to burn more than you consume. Do you think think that you could be getting extra kcal anywhere? Maybe the sea food on holiday was fried rather than steamed? Or the veg had butter? Maybe unaccounted drinks?
If you can honestly say you have burnt more than consumed
(eg when I go to cornwall I eat nothing but icecream, cream scones and pizza, but I walk a LOT so tend to loose) then maybe you should see your Dr incase its a medical reason??
As for tracking, start from.the beginning, you deserve your full recognition!!! xx

HI Charlotte,

Thanks for the feedback. I must admit that I haven't been a saint but really if anything staying the same was the expected outcome with the consideration of the input and output. After a couple of weeks of hardcore exercising it should have balanced out by now if it is the muscle gain business. I had a few glasses of wine, black tea, no juice, loads of water and shared meals mostly steamed. It was more than the normal but the exercise should have saved me! :)

Well done Charlotte for being 100% - I also need to get my toosh to the gym I think.

Amelie - 3lbs is a great loss well done!

No probs Lisa I have been chopping & changin mine aswell!

Sammy - hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday

I lost 3.5lbs this week yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dolly Rocker 36lbs(3.5lbs lost 32.5lbs to lose)

Dolly Rocker said:
Well done Charlotte for being 100% - I also need to get my toosh to the gym I think.

Amelie - 3lbs is a great loss well done!

No probs Lisa I have been chopping & changin mine aswell!

Sammy - hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday

I lost 3.5lbs this week yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well done DollyRocker! That's excellent!

Thanks Lisa - kind munched over the weekend but reigned it in on Monday just hope its been enough.

Got WI at 7.30pm tomorrow eeeeeeeek!!!

Dxxx

I have weigh-in tomorrow, I hope to lose, if not I'll buy rocky road hifis... lots of rocky road hifis!

Ps. well done on the impressive losses guys :)

xx

Lost another 2lb this week; sorry for the delay i thought i posted

I have increased my exercise; i can't do much due to painful hip and knees hopefully i will lose more next week

Yesterday i did 5208 steps. A record.

Well done Carol that's fab! & upping the exercise really helps. I don't see your name on the list? should I just add it or are under a different name on it? xx

I lost another 3lbs this week so I'm happy :)

Dolly Rocker 36lbs(3.5lbs lost 32.5lbs to lose)
Amelie (12.5lbs lost, 21.5lbs to lose)

Well done ladies!

I gained 0.5lbs gah

Dolly Rocker 36lbs(3lbs lost 33lbs to lose)
Amelie (12.5lbs lost, 21.5lbs to lose)

Back