Xmas 2012 Target..............

HI All,

Back from holidays. I did manage to do a bit of exercise whilst away and manage the eating with portions and choices. I didn't gain that much actually a pound a week and it is TOM this weekend.

Anyway from my last email I said I was going to nuckle down and keep focused with eating and exercise as my goal is to be 40 pounds lighter by Christmas. I have invested in a book called the 'The Waterfall Diet' and wanted to know more about foods that are causing me to bloat and stall my weightloss. I am also thinking of doing a food allergy test as it seems to be pointing in that direction.

The Plan:

Exercise: Zumba X2, retro groove, toning and yoga per week
Food: Original plan
Syns: Limit and use them only if needed and for social events

Wish me luck!

Hope you are all doing well and have a great weekend.

Charlotteg1988: 45lbs (0 lb lost, 49 lbs to lose)
Dolly Rocker 36lbs(3lbs lost 33lbs to lose)
Elle5 82lbs(olbs lost 82lbs to lose)
LisaJade 52 lbs (27.5lb lost 24.5lbs to lose)
MrsK87 35lbs (13.5lbs lost 21.5lbs to lose)
tashab 41lb(0lbs lost 41lbs to lose)
Sammy 40lbs (0lbs lost, 40lbs to lose)
x-tuesdayemma-x (3 bs lost, 9 lbs to lose)
Amelie (12.5lbs lost, 21.5lbs to lose)

Lost another 2lb this week; sorry for the delay i thought i posted.... again!!

I've reached my 10%:woohoo:

last week i did over 15000 steps.

Goodluck to all the slimmer

HI All,

Hope you are all having a good week and looking forward to the weekend. Anyway I'm jumping ship as I am not going to be doing Slimming World anymore. I have been to see a Nutritionalist in light of no weight loss and excessive exercise and it looks like the fluid retention as well as other factors is stalling my weight loss which might be due to a food allergy. I am waiting for the results but she has given me a plan in the menatime so I will be giving that a go.

Good luck to you all and see you around on the forums!

HI All,

Hope you are all having a good week and looking forward to the weekend. Anyway I'm jumping ship as I am not going to be doing Slimming World anymore. I have been to see a Nutritionalist in light of no weight loss and excessive exercise and it looks like the fluid retention as well as other factors is stalling my weight loss which might be due to a food allergy. I am waiting for the results but she has given me a plan in the menatime so I will be giving that a go.

Good luck to you all and see you around on the forums!

Good luck Sammy! I hope you get to the bottom of it.

Amelie24

could you add me to the list.

This week i stayed the same; although i did up my exercise. i did over 19000 steps this week

Thanks
x

Well done that a whole lotta steps - I reallu need to up my activity I think.

Anyway I have sabotaged myself again will give you an update when I lose a bit more but I am back to tracking & being good since yesterday.

Dxxx

Dolly Rocker 36lbs(2lbs lost 34lbs to lose)

Hi all

i've lost 37lbs in total so far; my target for xmas is between 252/266lbs (18/19 stone)

I hope i make it then next year i will set a new target.

Steps this week: 15350 down from last week due to the weather.

Last edited:
carol30 lost 40lbs (4lbs lost, 33lb to lose)

carol30 lost 40lbs (40lbs lost, 33lb to lose)
LisaJade 52 lbs (35lbs lost 17lbs to lose)

I haven't updated in a while, 35lbs gone in 34 weigh ins, feeling like I may well achieve my goal to lose 52 lbs this year :)

Well ladies I am out of this challenge - had surgery at the beginning of August & I have been stuck at home eating so I am now 12st 12.5lbs!!!

I am going to just get back on the SW Wagon with no pressure so I wish you all the best of luck in reaching your Xmas Targets & I will check in on you all to see how you've done

Dxxx

Well ladies I am out of this challenge - had surgery at the beginning of August & I have been stuck at home eating so I am now 12st 12.5lbs!!!

I am going to just get back on the SW Wagon with no pressure so I wish you all the best of luck in reaching your Xmas Targets & I will check in on you all to see how you've done

Dxxx

All the best to you dolly rocker xxx

I know its a bit early for Xmas talk but.........

I WI on a Saturday AM & I have calculated that I have 41 WI's until Xmas & I really want to be at goal weight by then.

Anyone else fancy joining me?

WK 1/-1.5/34.5 to lose
WK 2/-2/32.5 to lose
WK 3/-3/29.5 to lose

Dxxx

I am a newish member to SW but have so far lost 1st 2.5lb in 7 weeks. I have done a quick calc and I reckon that Christmas is a good time to achieve my target weight so I will be joining you in aiming for this. :)

Can I join this?? I joined slimming world in June and have lost 2st 5lb so far, I have 1st 3lb to go till target, I want this by Xmas!!! My aim is 1.5lb a week and I should get target on boxing day xx good luck to everyone xx

Can I join this?? I joined slimming world in June and have lost 2st 5lb so far, I have 1st 3lb to go till target, I want this by Xmas!!! My aim is 1.5lb a week and I should get target on boxing day xx good luck to everyone xx

Please keep posting to the forum. I reckon you will achieve your target but it might be worth aiming to achieve a little bit before Boxing Day. I am using 24th dec as my target point then Christmas can start for real.

Bossman

My weigh in is a Wednesday, I would love to reach target the Wed before Xmas not sure as it is I'm a half pound infront of what I need lol hoping for a few weeks of 2lb x

Back