XMAS PARTIES AND OUTFITS

It's from Bank, part of their Ribbon Luxe range. It's currently got 20% off online and in store too so was a bargain at £32.

Brill - thanks x

I've fell in love with this dress in Topshop today.......
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...=208523&parent_categoryId=203984&pageSize=200

Not sure if I'm too old for it, have anywhere to wear it too or can afford it but am loving it!

Emise - not sure what age you are, but I definitely don't think you could be too old for that dress - its lovely, quite understated but different too. Get it!!

I've got two big parties coming up, the first one I am wearing this:

Spotlight Knits Dress - Dresses - French Connection

I never in a million years thought I could wear a bodycon dress, but here I am, a year later, and not only does it fit, its a size 10 - eek!

For the second one, my 30th birthday, I am wearing this:

p426715_pink_1.jpg

That's what I hoped you'd say ha ha hoping to go back and try it on! I think of topshop as a young persons shop but really like a lot of their stuff at the moment

I would normally think that about top shop emsie, and when I followed the link to the dress it was never anything that I'd say you could get in there! It's a really nice dress though x

Never been to one before Im looking forward to it. Mind you its not SW friendly food lol -(or drink) thank goodness :D

Back