~ xxEmmaxx WeighWatcher Diary- IM BACK X

i bet you get stuck with all the housework being at home though? if you get bored my house is a tip! i would even pay you to do it its that bad LOL :p

lmaooooooo cleaning the house!! Awk in all fairness we both do r bit when he comes home from work he still does some - ryans now rolling and trying to get himself to sit up so u cant leave him too long ... hes so funny xx

Awww, Cora is doing the same thing. She is rolling all over the place. So cute :D She lies on her back and does a 30 second ab crunch! Trying to pull herself up! She is gonna be made of steel lol!

Hello you....came on to give you some motivation but you lost 7lbs in your first week....so I dont think you need any!!!! Congratulations thats brilliant.... I lost 6lbs in my first week....I was chuffed to bits with that - 7 is even better. Well done that woman.... XXX

Its so cute isnt it!! i know the way they have there legs constantly raised just a bit of the ground if i done that for 5 mins my stomach would acheeeeeee!! it wont be long i hope they will be sitting up for xmas xx

Awww thanks lou... i know i dont no what was wrong with me yest instead of being pleased about the 7lb loss i was too busy tinking i had to do the hard work all over again... getting used to it though n my totm was coming so just moody hehe thanks for ur support though 6lb loss is brill well done xx

So glad you're feeling brighter and more motivated today :D Take care hunny xx

well done on the loss :D

So, do you feel more motivated yet? x

Hey hun yeah feeling motivated my totm appeared so putting down to the cravings of that but i have kicked them all away :) havent been out for walks this week yet as my tummys aching but least im still sticking to the plan instead of eating the bars of chocolate i would normally consume around this time lol! thanks for the support! x

ooo and just got chris brown tickets today -- so very happy :)

7lb in one week??????????/ were u doing ll or cd secretly? flipping hell how come i NEVER lost like that on ww!! well done hunni. oh and well done on the ticjets too :)

hey girls thanks for ur replies! :)

I honestly put the 7lb of to water rentention and all the walking i had done 18 miles (3x 6 mile walks) it happened the first week years ago too.. then i lost a steady 2lb or so after that.. ill def not get that of again in a week lol

Wow look at you with all the walking...well done!xx

Lol havent done any walking this week though... so kinda averages out... really shuld get my butt into gear was gonna walk up the library but it keeps raining x

Well done Emma. You can do this :D I look forward to seeing you lose more in the coming weeks/months. We CAN get rid of this baby weight :D

awww thanks lea hun xx Its funny how we both have 5 mnth babies and weighed roughly the same at the start and have the same goal - and ur only 3lb of urz well done hun i cant wait till im there xx;):D

Thanks Em. Believe me it has FLOWN by. It was only this week that i realised how far I have come and how close I am. My real goal if you like is 147lbs and after christmas I will have a new goal (get rid of christmas gain and a couple more to reach around 147). You are taller than me though so not such a blob as I was. That much weight on a 5,5 person does not look attractive. Thank god I have lost a lot now. I hated myself after giving birth. Was not me at all.

Well, you are doing fab and you will mirror my loss I am sure. Then we can join the yummymummy gang :D Goodluck x

Back