~ xxEmmaxx WeighWatcher Diary- IM BACK X

Morning hunni. good luck with wi.xx

Morning Huni
Good luck for your wi x

Goodluck Em x

Good luck for WI Emma x

awwwww i love u girls - ur always so supportive.
i stuck to 16 pts yest and drank loads of water n was dreading today i dont tink going of track at the weekend has caught up with me yet and if it has it must of been the walking that cancled it out as i sts this week exactly 161lbs i was very surprised actualy very very surpirsed cuz i expected even a lb gain... but heres to a new week at least it wasnt a gain and i got it out of my system but there is a chrimbo doo on sat so gonna save 4 points every day so 16 points every day is gonna be hard as i learned yesterday but it will b woth it on sat thanks all for your support ur brilliant - at least i dont have to amend the tickers this week lol!! xx

hold on brb i just noticed it says 167 on my statistics at the side im near sure the scales said 161 prob a squinty eye in bad light the one must be a seven lmaooo how silly am i ... 2mins just double check not that im gonna have another 6lb loss HA!

OMG IM SO SILLY IT WAS 167lb lol so def no change at all! xx

Awww LOL you've had me giggling already! Well done on STS hun. Pleased for you x

Thanks hun just shows ya though the way i would of ate b4 all that crap and not tink anything of it just shows ya how much work ya need to do to even stop gaining with it... id rather stick to the plan than having to do all that again lol x

well done Emma! :) STS is great and still on target for our 10lbs for xmas! woo hoo :D

keep up the good work and hope you have a lovely time at the xmas do :) xxx

thanks hun.... oh yeah never thought about being on track still for xmas wi! thank god for that loss last week... i kept saying please sts sts sts sts while it was weighing me now i wish i had said loss a stone loss a stone loose a stone if positive thinking has anything to do with it :p HEHE xx How did ur wi go hun x

Well done on STS! xxx

thanks but if it happens again i want all u girls to kick my butt and tell me its not good enuff to go of track and i must thank my lucky stars for not gaining it i didnt even mention the massive slice of death by chocolate i had on sunday too ... i was too ashamed now IT WAS SOOO WORTHHHHHH IT xx

wishing you lots of luck for the coming week - heres to 2lbs off :D xxx

There really are times when a sts is a really good result. I know you said you don't want it to happern again & I'm with you on that but life does happern & what's important is that you just carry on. I know that when I've had a sts in the past it would have been a big gain so I know it's still real progress to loosing weight & keeping it off for life. well done :)

Like Lydia's class teacher says - at least you now know what you can eat when you are in maintenance!!

Got a right funny image in my head reading your post...sounded like you were actually still on the scales while entering your result on minimins...now there is "in the moment" weighing - made me chuckle anyhow.

So, no more blow outs, chocolate cake and lots of activity points this week. (do you feel like you have had a kick up the rear now????)

Good luck, lovely

Rosie x

Back