xxITS THURSDAY xxlets do it x HOUR BY HOUR xx

hey all lovely people.
well i somehow managed to make it thru yday without cheating at all, very proud of myself as it was tough. am on day 7 now, and got on the scales this mornin and im finally down to 11st!! i know ive only lost a pound since yday but im delighted as it took me ages to get below 11st1. im wondering if by some miracle of miracles i could be 10st13 by the weekend? am gonna aim for 4lts today, if anything gets the weight shifted in the next few days it will be the water!
thanks again to all those lovely folk who kept me on the straight and narrow yday!
xx

Awww thats fantstic news Delli!!

You will get to goal before you know it!!!

OMG it's afternoon already and I'm only just posting on the daily....have been in to town and bought myself some flowers to cheer my office up....all colour co-ordinated too lol.

Slushy, I love both the flavourings hot and cold.....summer berry maybe a tad more. Give them a try, does help get the water down.

Hope your ok today MrsV....does that butt need kicking or are you on the ball today? lol

Hi Tara hope everything is ok with you today, less stressful I hope.

Hi Tatty, keep popping in to the daily it really helps to keep you focused.

Hi Tiffers, Hope your having a good day hun x

Mochaj.....well done on trying the green tea, another couple and you will love it.

Hi Georgie, fantastic huni size 12's. It dosn't matter if they are a tad snug...they are on and that's all that matters...lol

Hope I haven't missed anyone, appologies if I have......

Well last night went reasonably well except for a little Whoops! By the name of apple crumble.......:eek:
It was only a tiny peice and I did drink 1 1/2 litres of water while I was there. So maybe not too much damage done..:rolleyes: I started with duck, there was no Salmon on, just my luck....so I had duck with some green beans...Cut all the skin off and just ate the lean meat.
Finished off with 2 cups of green tea, so all in all not too bad a night. Oh yes there was a very small bite of birthday cake too, but, as I don't like fruit cake I didn't eat it all.....passed that over to hubby.

Back on track today 2 litres, 2 green teas off to have my 1st shake in a mo.

Keep glugging girls..:tear_drop:...c u l8r.

HM
xxxx

Oooo Maggie!!!

You naughty Girl!!! At least you drunk the water too!!!
I am sticking to it, as tonight is my weigh in and I am really hoping to loose 3lbs...fingers crossed!

Hi All.

Day off and feel like poo! Just a cold but one of those horrible ache all over ones. Feeling very sorry for myself.Will lie round feeling sorry for myself for an hour then get over it for the school run. No time to be poorly when you're a Mummy.

Slushy - I make 2 2ltr bottles of water with half teaspoon of summerberry flavour in each and then drink them warm all day. I know i've had my 4lts. I did lipotrim before and found drinking the water really difficult but warm summerberry i fine easy. I also have a mug of veg bouillion while the little peeps have their tea and fined that helps with any cravings.

thanks GTTS
and everyone else
i am going to give green tea and hot summer berry a try
i find my first two liters in the morning easy ( sparkling) but struggle with teh second two liters as the day wears on and it gets colder
x

Well, my boss is evil and I was feeling grotty and hungry (think it's coz my system is still recovering from the cold or the carbs) and ready to chuck it all in....
.... so instead I went to Waterstones and bought myself the Collins Gem Calorie Counter on the principle that I'll (hopefully) need it in the not too distant future. They don't have the low-cal veggie cookbook I wanted and if ordered would take about 6 weeks, by which point I'll have left London (yay! note new ticker) so that'll be an online shopping-type treat for another grotty day.
Woohoo on the trousers Gorgeous Porgeous, strongly suggest a shopping trip now coz if you're anything like me you'll wear them to death just coz you can! :party0049:
Think you did reasonably well Mags, we'll let you off with your minor celebratory blip as long as you take this as a thorough finger-wagging and are firmly on the wagon for the rest of the week (no feet dangling over the sides at all!) :whoopass:
Big hugs to everyone else, especially those who are feeling cold or rubbishy or have WI tonight :grouphugg:

Afternoon all!

Just finished an oriental chili soup...that one is soo lovelly!!
I also thought that I would give another try to the Green Tea and with 2 sweetners, its not that bad!
I want to curl up into a ball this afternoon and go to sleep, but no luck as I am at work!!

Keep drinking that water all - I'm just finishing my 3rd litre!

Thanks Hun.....I am hopeful, even after the stuff I shovelled in last weekend!

Hope the weigh in goes ok Mrs V...you deserve a good loss this week you have worked hard.

I'm on my 3rd litre water and 6th green tea...............also had 2 shakes and a coke zero, just one more meal to have...might have a bar tonight. Usually only have 1 or 2 bars a week, I find that that sometimes make me feel hungry so I'm going to fill up on water and tackle a Malt toffee bar.

Hope you have all been gluggling the water....have a good evening..

HM

oh I'm really struggling,

I had some wine last weekend and a chicken salad which wasn't too bad but, it's lead to me cheating all week. Had a doo on Monday and stuffed my face then again last night and did the same and; today I went to the pub at lunch time and had a chicken baguette and a large glass of wine!! I've still magaged too loose 3lb's but I feel really guilty. To make matters worse I'm having a party tomorrow night and am out sat with the girls! Really think I'd be better being as good as I can be and only have an evening meal then starting again on monday ss.

It's a slippery slope and I don't want to undoo all my hard work!

After just getting rid of vile boyf I really need to get out an enjoy myself but It's gonna ruin my efforts!! Inspire me pleasssse!!!!!! xxx

oh I'm really struggling,

I had some wine last weekend and a chicken salad which wasn't too bad but, it's lead to me cheating all week. Had a doo on Monday and stuffed my face then again last night and did the same and; today I went to the pub at lunch time and had a chicken baguette and a large glass of wine!! I've still magaged too loose 3lb's but I feel really guilty. To make matters worse I'm having a party tomorrow night and am out sat with the girls! Really think I'd be better being as good as I can be and only have an evening meal then starting again on monday ss.

It's a slippery slope and I don't want to undoo all my hard work!

After just getting rid of vile boyf I really need to get out an enjoy myself but It's gonna ruin my efforts!! Inspire me pleasssse!!!!!! xxx

Katie, you need to take control of food and not let it control you. Think carefully before every mouthful.. Do you need it?
Try having water before you eat. It will fill your stomach so if you do eat hopefully it will be less.
If you can't manage SS ( I assume you are on SS) then have a chat with your CDC about a Cambridge with food programme.
Good luck!!

I'll try again!!!!!

The stupid thing is that I know that I can stick to SS when I'm at college then going home ofan evening, but as soon as any social thing comes up I go to pot. It doesn't help bein this time of year with so man doo's to go too!!

I have nothing planned next weekend, so, as of sunday morning I will be back to it no excuses. I want to loose this weight so much but like I said I'm craving fun aswell!

I've had nothing since the baguette today so I'll ave my shake as usual and the same 2moro til I have some party food, I'm doing the food though so it'll be salad and chicken so shouldn't be too bad.

Bet you all think I'm stupid!! xx

Back