xxLynne'sxx Food Diary

Im good thanks hun WI tonight gulp - lol I know its a gain following York, just hope its not a big one.

I did a toffee and butterscotch one yesterday and its all gone pmsl oops. It was lush, my fave one yet even better than the mint

lol mine don't last long either :p lol think i am going with hazelnut might even push the boat out and make coffee & hazelnut lmao!

I wish you luck for tonight hun, and even if it is a little gain you know where it came from so its easy to fix, its the ones that blindside us that we have to worry about lol:) xxx

Yeh been there before, had a brill week and gained 2 I was devastated I can tell ya. I even had a nightmare that week, hubby woke me up sobbing in my sleep lol, id been dreaming about SW how sad is that!!!

It takes over doesn't it lol. Do you find it harder now that you are so close to target? I was wondering if i will be able to continue like this to target or if it would slow down any as i get nearer xxx

My losses have never been big hun I think the biggest was 3.5lbs, its been a slow journey. I could have been at target many times over, I am finding it a struggle lately but I dont know if thats just because I have become complacent and feel "comfy" now.

I wouldn't say your losses would slow down nearer to target. I know gillybops is only 4lbs from target now and she has lost 12.5 stones, and only the other week she had a whopping loss of 8.5lbs. She does a lot of running too so that will help, im just a lazy biatch lol

lol your doing great hun! Thats good to know, i do seem to be forming a rough pattern where every few weeks i lose 1lb so think perhaps its my body 'catching up' I am trying to mix things up a bit now though as i think im getting into a bit of a rut and don't want to let it get to bad so re reading mags etc for some inspiration. Like you i could have been at target many times before but just hasn't happened so hoping this time i will get there! xxx

According to my consultant our bodies dont play "catch up" lol.

Your doing fab hun just keep doing what your doing. Theres no rush, and I think the quicker it comes off the quicker it could go back on.

Wednesday July 24th 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Scrambled Eggs
Mushrooms & tomatoes

DSCF3476.jpg

Lunch

3 sweet onion ryvita (HexB)
6 laughing cow extra light (HexA)

Dinner

Ainsley Harriott sundried tomato & garlic cous cous (3.5 syns)
steamed veg

DSCF3477.jpg

Snacks

Snack a jacks curls (3.5 syns)
oatberry cluster mini bite (3 syns)

Water

500ml water
2 diet cokes
2 cups green tea

Total Syns

Thursday July 25th 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast