Wednesday June 12th 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Alpen light bar double choc (1/2 HexB)
Strawberries

Lunch

Chargrilled chicken
Tiger Prawns
Salad
Kraft Light Thousand Island dressing (2 syns)

DSCF3365.jpg

Dinner

Chilli Cheese fries -
Chilli, sw chips, salad, mozzarella (HexA)

DSCF3366.jpg

Snacks

Special k cracker crisps salt & vinegar (4.5 syns)
Alpen light double choc bar (1/2 HexB)

Water

500ml water
diet coke
1 cup green tea

Body Magic

4 mile walk

Total Syns

Ohh dear just looked at that pic of chilli chips and am drooling...want it...now!:) hihi
How are you hun? Xx

Ohh dear just looked at that pic of chilli chips and am drooling...want it...now!:) hihi
How are you hun? Xx

lol they were good! could have done with more cheese but didn't want to use that many syns lol. i'm good thanks hun how are you? xxxxx

lol they were good! could have done with more cheese but didn't want to use that many syns lol. i'm good thanks hun how are you? xxxxx

Could made it a se day for more cheese? Or am I getting it wrong now?!
I am good thanks, had a little blip yesterday but thats sorted now again. Taking my little girl swimming for the first time tomorrow. ..and she really isn't too keen on water...ohh dear; S xx

Could made it a se day for more cheese? Or am I getting it wrong now?!
I am good thanks, had a little blip yesterday but thats sorted now again. Taking my little girl swimming for the first time tomorrow. ..and she really isn't too keen on water...ohh dear; S xx

to make it se i would have to reduce the chilli & chips :(and increase the salad plus i usually stick to one HexA on all plans lol. My oldest loves swimming! we haven't taken the baby yet but will do when we are on holiday xxxx

Thursday June 13th 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

2 weetabix (HexB)
Banana
semi skimmed milk (HexA)

Lunch

Leftover chilli
cucumber

DSCF3367.jpg

Dinner

Maggi so juicy oriental soy & garlic chicken (2.5 syns)
boiled rice
broccoli

DSCF3368.jpg

Snacks

special k cracker crisps salt & vinegar (4.5 syns)
mexican chicken slices

Water

1 litre water
1 cup green tea
diet coke

Body Magic

2 mile walk

Total syns

maggi mixes are fab aren't they ! If you do the balti one though.....leave it to marinate for a bit on the meat before adding the toms & it seems to bring the taste out better.
The mexican chicken one is lush as is the garlic & herb. xxx

it was lovely! first time i've tried it! Thanks for the tip on the balti one will def do that! I will have to stock up and try all the flavours! How are you today lovely? xxxx

it was lovely! first time i've tried it! Thanks for the tip on the balti one will def do that! I will have to stock up and try all the flavours! How are you today lovely? xxxx

I'm ok ta hun, got a few bits n bobs to do & bit stressy cos OH is coming at tea and not sure how its going to pan out ......but hey ho ;)

Don't know if you have a home bargains near you, but I saw quite a lot of the maggi flavours in there at 79p last week when I went for a plant pot.xxx

Hiya, think i will need to try this Maggi so juicy now :)

I am on my 2nd day of slimming world and getting alot of useful tips from your diary, thanks

Hiya, think i will need to try this Maggi so juicy now :)

I am on my 2nd day of slimming world and getting alot of useful tips from your diary, thanks

aww thanks hun! the maggi bags are lovely that was the first one i tried, will def be getting more! how are you finding sw?xxxxxx

Hi, yeah not bad. Can't believe just how much you can eat, which is great as i love food.

Have you had any blips at all? I see you have lost every week. Thats fantastic. I have about 5 stone to lose, so will be on this a long time

Hi, yeah not bad. Can't believe just how much you can eat, which is great as i love food.

Have you had any blips at all? I see you have lost every week. Thats fantastic. I have about 5 stone to lose, so will be on this a long time

had a bit of a wobble the 2nd week in but managed to get back on track with the lovely ladies on here helping me out! I also had 5 stone to lose and i am almost at my stone award, hoping for this week:fingerscrossed:. I am feeling fairly motivated at the moment so i just go with it lol and hope it lasts! xxxxxx

Taking my little girl swimming for the first time tomorrow. ..and she really isn't too keen on water...ohh dear; S xx
Survived the swimming; she was really brave so proud mummy here atm..haha counting it as body magic;)
Are all the maggi so juicy 2.5 syns hun? Xx

Back