xxLynne'sxx Food Diary

Survived the swimming; she was really brave so proud mummy here atm..haha counting it as body magic;)
Are all the maggi so juicy 2.5 syns hun? Xx

Aww thats great she enjoyed it. no the maggi one i had was 5 syns but it was split btwn me and hubby so only 2.5 for my portion. the others are around the same ranging 4-6 syns apart from the crispy ones they are around 16.5 syns! i can look it up for you if you get one hun so you know exactly. Each bag makes around 4 chicken breasts and will serve 2-4 depending on size of chicken breast. i have a balti one to try next it's 4.5 syns so will only be 2 syns roughly for my serving:) xxxxx

Aww thats great she enjoyed it. no the maggi one i had was 5 syns but it was split btwn me and hubby so only 2.5 for my portion. the others are around the same ranging 4-6 syns apart from the crispy ones they are around 16.5 syns! i can look it up for you if you get one hun so you know exactly. Each bag makes around 4 chicken breasts and will serve 2-4 depending on size of chicken breast. i have a balti one to try next it's 4.5 syns so will only be 2 syns roughly for my serving:) xxxxx

Ahh cheers hun and no need to look it up hun, was just wondering x
You been ok?xx

Ahh cheers hun and no need to look it up hun, was just wondering x
You been ok?xx

Yeah good thanks has been a busy week so i am looking forward to a nice quiet weekend! lol have you any plans for the weekend? xxx

Friday June 14th 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Banana
Coconut sprinkled with dark choc muller light
2 ryvita fruit crunch (HexB)
1 30g tub philadelphia chocolate (4.5 syns)
Strawberries

DSCF3369.jpg

Lunch

Baked potato
onion chive cottage cheese
1 boiled egg
slice of ham
Lettuce
cucumber
cherry tomatoes

DSCF3370.jpg

Dinner

Steak
Sw chips
balsamic fried onions
garlic mushrooms
Mozzarella (HexA)
broccoli

DSCF3371.jpg

Snacks

Snack a jacks curls 22g bag (4.5 syns)
Satsuma

Water

750ml water
2 cups green tea

Body Magic

5 mile walk

Total Syns

Yeah good thanks has been a busy week so i am looking forward to a nice quiet weekend! lol have you any plans for the weekend? xxx

Good to hear! Always nice to chill a bit in the weekend:) no; no plans here hun, maybe taking dd to an indoor play area tomorrow, am working on Sunday so that's the weekend gone xx

Loving your menu.
Question though- how did you do make the garlic mushrooms and did you cook the onions in balsamic vinegar. Gotta say would never have thought of that. I tend to put balsamic vinegar on salad

Hiya, just 1 note as well, I had a look at the cottage cheese on the main site and only the plain, natural one is free. All flavoured ones ie with chives or pineapple etc are 2syns for 100g. Wasn't sure if you knew this

Hiya, just 1 note as well, I had a look at the cottage cheese on the main site and only the plain, natural one is free. All flavoured ones ie with chives or pineapple etc are 2syns for 100g. Wasn't sure if you knew this

Hi hun thanks for checking thats very sweet, but its the 70% asda one i use and they are all free except the pineapple and the red pepper hun xxxxx

Loving your menu.
Question though- how did you do make the garlic mushrooms and did you cook the onions in balsamic vinegar. Gotta say would never have thought of that. I tend to put balsamic vinegar on salad

Hi hun, the mushrooms are just done in 1 clove garlic and butter flavoured fry light with a sprinkle of parsley very easy and very tasty! and yeah just fry the onions in regular frylight then ad a few dashes of balsamic vinegar near the end of cooking, they are beautiful and go with anything! xxx

Last edited:
Hi hun, the mushrooms are just done in 1 clove garlic and butter flavoured fry light with a sprinkle of parsley very easy and very tasty! and yeah just fry the onions in regular frylight then ad a few dashes of balsamic vinegar near the end of cooking, they are beautiful and go with anything! xxx

Not heard of that frylight. Will investigate later. Think i'm gonna try this tonight. Thanks for the tips

Not heard of that frylight. Will investigate later. Think i'm gonna try this tonight. Thanks for the tips

you get then in the oil aisle they are 1 cal sprays and totally free (as long as you spray it and don't open the can and pour it) they come in olive oil, sunflower oil, BBQ grill spray and butter flavour... i have them all lol, there are also salad sprays but i haven't tried them, they are free too xxx

you get then in the oil aisle they are 1 cal sprays and totally free (as long as you spray it and don't open the can and pour it) they come in olive oil, sunflower oil, BBQ grill spray and butter flavour... i have them all lol, there are also salad sprays but i haven't tried them, they are free too xxx

Aah thats brillant, thanks ever so much :)

Hi Lynne hows you today? Im having a lazy one x

hi sweetie, i'm good thanks how are you hun? we are having a quiet one too, the weather is rubbish so better off indoors! Glad your toe alien is on the mend!:p xxxx

Saturday June 15 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

2 original quorn sausages (2 syns)
2 slices wholemeal toast (HexB)
Leftover Balsamic fried onions
Bowl of strawberries

DSCF3372.jpgDSCF3373.jpg

Lunch

Baked potato
Red pepper & chilli cottage cheese (1 syn)
beetroot
cherry tomatoes
lettuce
cucumber
grated carrot

DSCF3374.jpg

Dinner

"Takeaway Night"

Homemade chicken fried rice
sw chips
mayflower curry sauce (4 syns)

DSCF3377.jpg