xxVickys Diaryxx - back again :)

Im thinking of changing my WI day to a saturday morning, then i can have a little treat saturday nite and the motivation would be there all week then.

That sounds like a great idea. I have my WI on Wednesdays and I make my Wednesdays by Saturdays (if that makes any sense) any excuse to party during the week ;)

Best of luck with WI

Give it a go, I'm really chuffed about Weigh day sat as Hubby off most sats so we can have a meal or choc and I don't feel restricted. xx

Im definately gonna try it, uv made up my mind :) It helps cos saturday is my no cooking nite too :D

Hiya i was really sad to see our sat morning meeting was no longer on..
I think a sat morning meeting is the perfect day to have WI ,w/ends are defo the hardest arent they..

Anyhow hope its a good meeting and the members are nice..
Good luck with it.:)

lol just tried to do sit ups and collapsed after 20, i think i need to do more exercise, but after iv killed more zombies in left 4 dead. Maybe i should move away from my computer more lol.

Have a great day Vic, Are you going to WI this sat? xx

He He, well good luck!

Good idea to change wi to Saturdays as you say you can relax a bit then - always worked for me

Take care

M

Zombies? Have I missed something?:confused::confused:

lol on my title.

Well i went to a hen do last nite, ate and drank far too much so i have decided im having a weekend off counting points then back to it on monday, probably not wise but i feel i need the break lol. Hope everybdy is ok :)

Hiya Vicky
My weigh in is not great at all and dress day is not far enough away OH MY GOD they are going to laugh at me bad style when I ask for the smaller dress.

heya, how was the gig? loved it over here like but was gutted they didnt do an encore :( did susperia support at yours too? The stand in singer they've got was drop. dead. gorgeous. :drool:

Yeah they supported, my OH is in love with them, he is still talking about them now (and doing my head in slightly lol). He also got a slap at the train station by saying that Breed could be a proper metal band if they got over the emotional stuff! They played an encore at manchester but it was only one song and they didn't play the river at all :(

Back