xxVickys Diaryxx - back again :)

i know! they didnt play it at ours either - i was devastated! :( i really liked susperia like - checked out some of their stuff on the website and they do sound better with Athera singing, but Bjernt did a brill job :D (and i have a feeling he is better looking :p)

i looked up his band - guardians of time.. they sound really like Dragonforce / Sonata Arctica.

Im having the river played at our wedding while we are signing the registers, probably not the best lyrics (you'll never be mine) lol but breed were the first band we went to see and i just really love the song. Iv really got to check out guardians of time, cos i thought his singing was good, and i like dragonforce lol.

i've only found the two songs - triopticon and (cant remember) something about fate :p they're both on youtube anyway :) x

woohoo got an avatar that slightly looks like me but definately looks like my cat, catbert :D

I love the avatar

Hiya Vicky
Hows the weekend going I hope all going well ...Im off on hols on monday so I expect u to be checking up on me via txt give me no excuse to slip lol I will be with out minimins for a week...OMG lol Hope this weekend goes by well and no slips :)
xxx

not too much, they charge you both for roaming texts - its well expensive! :p

love your meez Vic, it looks dead like you apart from you dont look too happy :p neither does Catbert tbh.. he looks just like my Amber when she's in a grump! :D

hows the diet going? x

only going to blackpool lol

oh well, you're good then! :p

lol catbert is always in a grump, its really scary that i kno when she is mad at me or not :S

Diet is going a bit bad, weekend again :(, but im still determined lol.

Aww i got engaged in Blackpool on central pier, such happy memories :D

Well after bbq madness yesterday (not just burgers, bbq'd pork belly :( ) i am on a new start once again lol, so going to be good today, and do some exercise tonite, then i may be able to show my face at my meeting next monday.

Hey Vic hope your well, Have a good day xx

hiya Vicky
Im home..100% starting in the morning gonna sneak on scales and see what the damage is in the morning (oh dear)

hey Vic, hows your new start going? x

Sorry everyone, hurt my elbow last week so i havent been able to get on here. Wedding plans are speeding up, almost everything is organised now, so feeling happy about that. Diet has slipped again but i figure if i manage to lose a stone b4 the wedding then il be happy with that :) the OH has joined me now, he says he needs to diet too, so we are exercising together each nite :)

wooooo vicky and rob finally in wedding mode wooooooo
So I got weighed today and looks like I put on oops not too bad though going to pull it back again so I'll be ok... we have 6 months now so we have to do this now...thankfully I have a dress that fits already so no pressure to loose lots but I'd still like to loose as much as possible.

COME ON! YEAH! WOOHOO! 6 Months is not that long, its gonna fly by so we need all the motivation we can get lol, or at least i do.

Back