ProPoints xxx 97 Days to get to 10st (or around it!!) xxx

Heyy.. soo my weigh in was today and im far from impressed with myself.. done really well all week went out to dinner thurs and went out and got slightly drunk orrr maybe very lol but suffered fri andcouldnt eat anything anyway weigh in today and im 73.3 :( .. bugger :( how was ur week?? xx

Heyy.. soo my weigh in was today and im far from impressed with myself.. done really well all week went out to dinner thurs and went out and got slightly drunk orrr maybe very lol but suffered fri andcouldnt eat anything anyway weigh in today and im 73.3 :( .. bugger :( how was ur week?? xx

Oh no! Don't worry about it, just move on and forget about it! Fresh week this week.

Yeah fine so far! Used up most of my weeklies this weekend but I suppose that's what they are there for, so left with roughly 20 until Saturday. Will do some exercise to up the number though! xxx

Ok so haven't really posted my food diaries as promised so here is Saturdays below:

Saturday 9 June - 90 Days to Go - Counting

B:
2 Crumpets (5) & skimmed milk in tea (1)

L: 2 Slices WW Bread (4), 30g ham (1), Mango

D: Chicken & Prawn Alfredo Pasta (22 - Frankie & Bennys), Sorbet (5)

S: Sweet popcorn (9)

Total: 47
Weekles used: 19

30 weeklies left!

Sunday 10 June - 89 Days to Go - Filling & Healthy Day

B:
2 slices WW bread, 3 poached eggs, mushrooms

L: 2 Slices WW Bread, Chicken, Lettuce

D: Pizza (10)

Weekles used: 10

20 weeklies left!

Thank you! Finding this a lot easier than counting. Not thinking about snacking as much which I think is why I still have weeklies left!

Glad to read it's going well Holly, SF is much easier than counting definitely..but it's also very good to know you can have a points day if needs be! Welld oen on your loss too...yay!!! I weigh-in tomorrow evening..fingers crossed ;)

Thank you! Keeping my fingers crossed for you, I'll sure you will do brilliantly! You're getting on really well from the looks of your diary! Wish I had the motivation to do as much exercise as you! xx

Monday 11 June 2012 - 88 Days to Go - Simply Filling

B: Banana, OSS with skimmed milk

L: Can of tuna, Salad, Apple

S: OSS with skimmed milk

D: Cod Steak in Butter Sauce (3), Butternut squash chips

S: Sugarfree Jelly with Mango

17 weeklies left!

Need to sort this exercise situation out! By the time I get home from work which is about 7ish I'm knackered and want a night in with the telly. I suppose it only takes 30 mins a day so maybe I might try and do it in the morning instead? 6am workouts sound horrible at the moment but that will really boost my weight loss I think

I'll have to put needles or something on the snooze button! I think I might put the alarm in the furthest corner of my room so I actually have to get out of bed to stop the noise...maybe that might work!!

It is hard getting up to do the exercise, after a few days into a new routine of it I always hit the wall but hoping to fight it and keep going. I know exactly what you mean about feeling like sitting down when you come in but if you set a routine up where you know that 2/3 nights a week you are going to do 30-45mins exercise then the other evenings sitting down and relaxing mean all the more. There are loads of workouts on youtube, even if you did one once a week and a walk a couple of other days you'd feel the difference. I know I certainly am today...my arms and back are screaming at me :D

Ella Belle said:
It is hard getting up to do the exercise, after a few days into a new routine of it I always hit the wall but hoping to fight it and keep going. I know exactly what you mean about feeling like sitting down when you come in but if you set a routine up where you know that 2/3 nights a week you are going to do 30-45mins exercise then the other evenings sitting down and relaxing mean all the more. There are loads of workouts on youtube, even if you did one once a week and a walk a couple of other days you'd feel the difference. I know I certainly am today...my arms and back are screaming at me :D

This sounds much nicer then getting up at silly o'clock :0)

How's it going Holly?

Back