Yasmine's Refeed diary

Yasmine

One last chance
Wow, it's so wierd being on this section :p.

Well today was my last day on TFR and I am now refeeding. I was so nervous and scared but now, I'm actually feeling a little more comfortable. I'm enjoying cooking healthily for my little sis and actually managed to help her to lose 2lbs of the 3lbs she gained so she's getting back on track and even said she'll refeed with me. Bless her :). That eased me a little.

I will post my first refeeding entry tomorrow. I am really happy to join all you guys on here :D.

Let the refeeding commence! :gimi::eat:

Arrr thats sweet of your sister :)

Good luck with your refeed yas - not that you are going to need it! :D

Aww cheers love :D

Good luck Yas, you will be fine. Great for you to have the support of your Sister and your Sister is lucky also to have such a loving and helpful Sister as you.

Good luck to both of you.

Good luck for tomorrow Yas. Enjoy every mouthful!

I will be joining you in 6 weeks and can't wait. I will be reading your diary with interest and to pick up as many tips as I can.

Good luck Yas, you will be fine. Great for you to have the support of your Sister and your Sister is lucky also to have such a loving and helpful Sister as you.

Good luck to both of you.
Aww cheers Mary.

It's good that we support eachother, since everyone else around us aren't so much heh.

Good luck for tomorrow Yas. Enjoy every mouthful!

I will be joining you in 6 weeks and can't wait. I will be reading your diary with interest and to pick up as many tips as I can.
Oooh thank you very much hunny.

6 weeks eh? that time is gonna go by so fast you have no idea LOL.

Cant wait to see your reaction to your chicken Yasmine, it will be like being in paradise.

Cant wait to see your reaction to your chicken Yasmine, it will be like being in paradise.
LMAO I actually can't wait to have it now. I am actually looking forward to it. I'm a little full from my chicken soup though so I dunno how I'm going to manage LOL

Yasmine,

Good luck with your refeed. Welcome to the other side - lol !

I'm now a fortnight into the refeed and I have had some slip ups however, I brush myself off and begin again. The main thing being so far is that I haven't had a gain. I won't say I won't ever but I want to get it in check before it starts to gain momentum.

Enjoy your chicken salad.

Take care

Day 1:

Breakfast:
Lipotrim chocolate shake - 141 calories

Lunch:
Lipotrim chicken soup - 141 calories

Dinner:
4 ounce chicken breast fillet (baked) - 136 calories
25g lettuce - 3.25 calories
45g tomato (sliced) - 7 calories
10g cucumber (sliced) - 1 calorie

Total calorie intake - 429.25 calories

GetAttachment.aspx

Well, this is what I ate. I was almost going to cry, I didn't want to put any of it in my mouth. But I did and my god, it was gorgious! I fricken love tomatoes!!
I don't feel as full as I thought I would. I am full and feel slightly bloated but not that badly so I guess all is good. I was really scared about eating and I don't know if I should have added more salad or had 6 ounces of chicken instead of 4. Oh well.
Here's to day 1 :p.

Last edited:
Yasmine,

Good luck with your refeed. Welcome to the other side - lol !

I'm now a fortnight into the refeed and I have had some slip ups however, I brush myself off and begin again. The main thing being so far is that I haven't had a gain. I won't say I won't ever but I want to get it in check before it starts to gain momentum.

Enjoy your chicken salad.

Take care
Thanks for that, I've been feeling really nervous about today. But I feel slightly more at ease now :)

Well done yas for taking the first step onto food again!!! :)

I imagine you will start to love it - stop worrying about it and if you follow the programme to the letter i am sure you cant go wrong :D

p.s - where you getting the calorie information for the veg and salad from??

Well done yas for taking the first step onto food again!!! :)

I imagine you will start to love it - stop worrying about it and if you follow the programme to the letter i am sure you cant go wrong :D
Thanks, I am feeling better. It does feel good to eat again :)

p.s - where you getting the calorie information for the veg and salad from??
Well, I have a calorie counting book called The Calorie, Carb and Fat Bible 2009. It's really good. I have to use a mthod though to calculate the calories properly.

For example it says:

Tomato
Fresh, Raw, Average

Info/weight
1 Med/85g

Calories

I ate 45g, so this is what I did:

45g
[FONT=&quot]÷ [/FONT]85g x 15 calories = 7 calories

Get it? :)

haha yep i thinkso! lol thanks for that :)

Any time ;)

Well done Yasmine, I bet food has never tasted so good before and its surprising how your palate has changed and you love flavours. I dont need as much seasoning on my food now, just a light sprinkle.

Well done Yasmine, I bet food has never tasted so good before and its surprising how your palate has changed and you love flavours. I dont need as much seasoning on my food now, just a light sprinkle.
Thanks Mary :)

I could taste so many different flavours! and I never used to like lemon juice on anything, I loved it on my salad. I'm actually looking forward to eating tomorrow!

Back