Yay 2013 is the new 2012!

Annabobble

I'm back after being away for a year or so and starting back at weight watchers on Thursday!

I was doing my fitness pal last year and managed to loose 2 and a half stone but still have a long way to go, want to try and get 3 stone off at least this year!

Will help with my health too as hubster and I have been trying to get pregnant for the past 5 years and I've had 4 miscarriages so I'm hoping more weight loss will help *crosses fingers and pinkies!*

Put on 4 pound over Christmas tho *gulps*

I'm so sorry about your miscarriages... That can add a lot of stress and comfort eating right there. I think it's fantastic that you keep going and trying. Your an inspiration. I'm starting my weight loss journey tomorrow.... well... in about an hour.. ha ha. I've lost over 100 pounds in the past, and pretty much gained it all back... give about 20 pounds or so. You'll lose those 4 pounds and more. Good luck to you :)

I know it's annoying when you lose and then put it all back on, that's happened to me in the past.

Thanks, it's taking all my energy but I think having my weight to focus on really helps with getting over all the other stuff.

Good luck to you, 2013 is going to be the year *crosses fingers and toes*!

Back