• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

yay! 6 more weeks to go

just been back to the gp and he is very pleased with my progress! ive now got another 2 months supply, I go on hols in 6 weeks and hope to lose another stone before then. At 15 and a half stone i will still be large and not as small as i wanted to be but hey ho it will be better than 17 and a half. Ive learned that i expect too much and next summer is more achievable.. Anyhow im seriously thinking of taking these little blue pills with me - has anyone took them abroad before?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
I would get a doctors note, just to be on the safe side ;)

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
Why would you need a doctors note? I took them to holland no problem

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
where about's are you going? outside of eu?

Well done thats an amazing loss!! You should be really proud!!

Why would uou want to be on a diet on hol - cant you just make better choices, but enjoy yourself - your not gonna be able to follow the xen rules quite the same! But good luck if you do!!! xxx

didnt even think about the doctors note till the reply on here, im hoping to be quite good on holiday, its me, hubby 4yr old and the in laws and i dont like both me and hubby drinking at the same time, unless little 1 isnt with us. Its just easier for one of us to have a clear head with him and to be fair im just not a big drinker anymore.

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
I'd have a great time and enjoy yourself, people are always more active on holidays too :)