Yay another 4.6 loss:)

sarahskg

Am sooooo happy another 4.6 pound loss, meaning I am just shy of 2 and half stone loss in only 7 weeks. I am now thinking about going for another stone, taking me to 12 stone but will see how it goes as boobies are shrinking rapidly:(

Sarah

Well done you! Tha's a fantastic weight loss. Hoping mine will be the same;)

Thanks, long may it continue!!!

Wish I had your luck with the shrinking boobs. Surgery still seems like the only option for mine when I'm done!

Hey .. I hv just started S&S for the first time .. N in two days I am 4 lbs lighter as I m only having 2 s&s meals n one protein meal at dinner but I m exercising 3 times a week burning avg 350 calories per session ! Do u think it's ok to burn those caloroes too ..

N not to forget to mention I m snacking on rice cracker once a day for coffee as I feel so craving for it ! Do u think it will take me out of ketosis or m I in ketosis yet ?

Plz reply

sarahskg said:
Am sooooo happy another 4.6 pound loss, meaning I am just shy of 2 and half stone loss in only 7 weeks. I am now thinking about going for another stone, taking me to 12 stone but will see how it goes as boobies are shrinking rapidly:(

Sarah

Wowza well done you! Its always typical that u shrink from where u dont want to. If only we could choose lol xx

Hi Sarah

r u having 4 packs a day or 3 and protein. I got holiday in 6 weeks and need to lose asap.

Hi Louise,

I normally have the oatmeal for breakfast, a bar for lunch (I have the Tesco ones) then either have protein and veg with a meal pack for dinner or swap the meal pack for a shake and I pretend in my head thats pudding!!! I got board of still water so drink Tesco's sparkling water its 17p for a 2 litre bottle and I have herbal teas too. So far it seems to be doing the trick and I have really noticed it in the inches I have lost as well as the weight.

I prefer to eat the protein and veg as its helped me see how little I need compared to what my plate looked liked before I started this diet.

I have been 100% since I started, I did LL a few years back and lost 3 stone in 3 months but I cheated on that and I did not like the meetings they did nothing for me. I also got really hooked on weighing myself daily which was not good as your weight varies so much. This time I only weigh myself once a week and measure myself every 4 weeks.

I am far more positive this time and do feel quite proud of myself.

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the reply. so you have slim and save meals, shakes and oatmeal and tesco bars?

What are the tesco bars called think i may try this?

Hi,

Yes all slim and save apart from the bars which are the Tesco Ultra Slim they come in boxes of 3 either chocolate or rasberry £2.99.

I weighed in and lost 3 pounds this week, so have lost just over 2 and half stone in 8 weeks!!! I think my weight loss will slow down a bit now as I am getting nearer to my ideal weight. Its such a good feeling though being able to fit into my old clothes again especially as the sun has made an appearance today!!

I am going to hit the 3 stone loss and see how I feel then to see if I carry on to lose more, a lot will depend on my boobies:D

Sarah

Thank You, do u follow 100 % on weekend to have lost so much.

I have been 100% since I started, no cheating whatsoever, and its shown in my losses.

sarahskg said:
I have been 100% since I started, no cheating whatsoever, and its shown in my losses.

Hi Sarah well done to you for a fab weight loss. I am starting s an s after my hols ( next weds) and would like to lose 3 stone in 10 weeks for my friends hen weekend, does this sound possible ( I'm 13.7 now) and do u do excessive?. Have you logged your weekly losses what are they on average?

Hi Sarah well done to you for a fab weight loss. I am starting s an s after my hols ( next weds) and would like to lose 3 stone in 10 weeks for my friends hen weekend, does this sound possible ( I'm 13.7 now) and do u do excessive?. Have you logged your weekly losses what are they on average?

Hi Debbie,

I think the losses do vary from one person to another and it does depend on how tall you are to how much you weigh. I am quite tall and nobody could believe that I was nearly 16st 5 pounds when I started but my height hid it I suppose. I was a size 18/20 I am now size 14, I did Exante for the first month then changed over to S&S from week 5 onwards as I prefer to be able to eat some proper food and it has really shown me about portion size as I previously never knew when to stop eating. I have lost a stone and half in the first 4 weeks then a stone in the next 4 weeks and I am 2.8 pounds from 3 stone total loss!! I really hope that I get there next week, I normally weigh in on a Tuesday but I am going away on Friday and wont be back until Tuesday night but I have my shakes, bars and meals to take with me as I am not going to cheat now as I have come this far (much to the disappointment of my friend I am going away with!!)
I have not done any specfic exercise yet but I do the school run walking twice a day and I work 16hrs a week doing a manual job but I am going to start exercising now.
If yous stick to the diet then it does work, good luck and its great for you that you have a goal at the end of it to work towards.
Sarah

Hi Sarah! Thank you so mmuch for replying - you are doing so well, it Makes me really want to get started! L let u know how I get on!

Hi Sarah! Thank you so mmuch for replying - you are doing so well, it Makes me really want to get started! L let u know how I get on!

Hi,

Yes do let me know how you get on, I had a 5.6 pound loss this week not bad considering I was away on holiday for 5 days!!!

Sarah

sarahskg said:
Hi,

Yes do let me know how you get on, I had a 5.6 pound loss this week not bad considering I was away on holiday for 5 days!!!

Sarah

Did u stay on plan on hols?

Did u stay on plan on hols?

Hi,

How are you getting on?

I had porridge for breakfast, bar for lunch then we ate out each night and I choose my meal very carefully... I had a chicken salad at Wetherspoons (it was lovely), tuna salad the next night and then chicken salad at Nando's which was ok, I preferred the one at Wetherspoons though.

I did not have a meal pack or shake though as I could not really be sure of the calories/carbs in what I was eating out. I stuck to drinking water throughout, much to the disgust of my friend who I went with!! I did not have a meal out the first night as my friend wanted fish and chips!!!

My weight loss was for 8 days though as I did not get back till Tuesday evening and always like to weigh myself in the mornings, I was tempted to take my scales with me but thought that maybe a step too far!!

Will be interesting to see what the scales say tomorrow as it will only be 6 days since my last weigh in....

Have to say though I have now put all me size 18 clothes in loft and got down all my size 14 & 12 clothes its fantastic, I have not worn them for 4 years, forgot what I had and its like I have gone out and bought a whole new wardrobe (I knew there was a good reason for being a hoarder!!!)

And to make my day even more I have a date for this Saturday night!!! Am in a dilema though as have no idea where I am being taken and what to eat and drink.......

Sarah

sarahskg said:
Hi,

How are you getting on?

I had porridge for breakfast, bar for lunch then we ate out each night and I choose my meal very carefully... I had a chicken salad at Wetherspoons (it was lovely), tuna salad the next night and then chicken salad at Nando's which was ok, I preferred the one at Wetherspoons though.

I did not have a meal pack or shake though as I could not really be sure of the calories/carbs in what I was eating out. I stuck to drinking water throughout, much to the disgust of my friend who I went with!! I did not have a meal out the first night as my friend wanted fish and chips!!!

My weight loss was for 8 days though as I did not get back till Tuesday evening and always like to weigh myself in the mornings, I was tempted to take my scales with me but thought that maybe a step too far!!

Will be interesting to see what the scales say tomorrow as it will only be 6 days since my last weigh in....

Have to say though I have now put all me size 18 clothes in loft and got down all my size 14 & 12 clothes its fantastic, I have not worn them for 4 years, forgot what I had and its like I have gone out and bought a whole new wardrobe (I knew there was a good reason for being a hoarder!!!)

And to make my day even more I have a date for this Saturday night!!! Am in a dilema though as have no idea where I am being taken and what to eat and drink.......

Sarah

Wow impressive!! Is this a first date? You will be a cheap date drinking water lol. U did so well to stick to plan on a holiday!! When I did a vlcd 4yrs ago I took my scales on a fortnight in Bulgaria ( they enjoyed a little trip out of my bathroom lol) I decided to maintain I would have to weigh each day, if I had gained anything I stuck to water, salad and melon that day, if a had lost or sts I had a few drinks and a meal out - it worked for me!!! This time ( day 6 today ) My first hurdle was going going to be my uni graduation next Friday, however I hav opted out of the meal - saying I can't get there on time , and I have volunteered to drive everyone back to the hotel. I said i'll have a few drinks with them back at the hotel hopefully by then everyone else will be to drunk to notice there's no vodka in my coke zero lol

Back