yay, Glastonbury ticket secured!

mandy296

Silver Member
Having been going since 1992, I was gutted to have missed out in the first sale (day after my wedding as well), but managed to get a coach package ticket in the resale today!

None of my friends were prepared to give up their home comforts for the coach option, so I'm probably going on my own - but that doesn't bother me - I'm GOING!:D

Chuffed to bits!

Having only managed to get the coach ticket package I'm going to be totally off plan, as I wont be able to carry a load of stuff with me, so any cooking is totally out the window.

Having said that, there are loads of SW friendly food stalls, but heaps more that aren't.

But then last year, probably due to walking loads, and drinking tons of water I lost 2lbs on my post Glastonbury weigh in so it can be done

We are going in a campervan so breakfasts will be easy to keep on plan, the rest of the day I will decide nearer the time, Pie minster is there and it is our holiday.

Have been walking lots to try and get fitter in time but I know it will be hard.

Who are you looking forward to seeing? I love the folk rock stuff so will be at the Avalon stage a lot, also Husband wants to see Paul Simon. Daft Monkeys a good gig and also Chumbawamba and Eric Bibb are great.

Not sure who I want to see yet, had been trying to avoid seeing the line up while I was ticketless so need to get some research in. I'm one of those that isn't too worried about the line up, its the festival as a whole I love more than anything, its that that has had me coming back for almost 20 years. Which made it all the more gutting to not get a ticket when all these newbies got them instead of me!

Oh and pieminister - yum! Although I live in bristol so can get them all year round. But they are around 25 syns each so not too often...

Yay, more Glaso excitement :D This will be my 5th year going, im hoping it wont be as hot as last year.

Am afraid my husband and I are two of the newbies who you say got tickets instead of you Mandy.

We are not new to festivals though, we did around 20 last year, just wanted to try the big one, I am sure after going lots of years you cannot begrudge some new people going.

I too hope it won't be too hot Feelina, that is the only weather that could ruin it for me.

Back