YAY Im now just plain old fat...

SammyE

Silver Member
... and not obese!

Being classed as obese was a huge hang up of mine! An after my weigh in on sat showing I was less then a pound away, I had to have a sneaky peek this morning and the scales moved enough to get me into the overweight bmi range.

Ive hit 3 goals before this one and for some reason this is the one Im happiest about so far.

Last edited:
well done

well done - I dream of being merely overweight as opposed too obese - in fact my initial goal on my ticker is to get to a BMI of under 30 so it's very inspiring to hear someone get there and hear how happy they are about it - and see their pics - you look gorgeous hun - well done again and thanks for the inspiration

Thank you everyone! Still got a long way to go but Im getting there.

Well done SammyE.............who would have though that being fat could feel so fabulous Lol!!!!! xxxx

Thanks all hehe yup being fat instead of obese feels great!

Im still lying about how much Ive lost though... people say things like "ohhh u've lost loads of weight, u must have lost what... a stone and a half?" or "you cant have much more to lose now?" so if people ask how much Ive lost I say "oh just under 2 stone" and when they ask how much I want to lose I say a stone and a half lol. People really have no concept of how much a stone actually is, if I told them I had lost 3 and a half stone and had another 3 to go, they would die of shock I think!

Back