"yay" "ohh bu**er it" and "Ugh, that time again"...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julianne_julz, 23 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

YAY!!! So yesterday I thought I'd get out my box of clothes that were too small for me when I got pregnant in 2007. I thought It'll be a month or two til I fit in any (and I'm 4lbs off pre-preg weight). I tried on 5pairs of jeans (small sized 16's and a big 14) and I fit in them!! :eek: can't believe it!!!! WOOHOO! So not long and I'll properly be in a 14...

Oh bu**er it, yesterday I didn't think to look at my food diary when having dinner and thought I had another HEXA to use, but mid-huge mouthful, realised I already used them!! ARGH! So ontop of my Syns prob went about 4 over!! EEK! Atleast it was the first day of my week, I have til next Wed to make up for it!

Ugh, that time again where I get all moody, tired, beached whale with water retention! I hate star week. it's official! x

xx

Last edited: 23 July 2009
    jaylou likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Firstly...well done on reaching that size Huni...I cant wait to be a 16! Currently a size 18/20, so within my grasp!
    Secondly...you only went over by 4 syns...not 40!! You will be fine, so dont panic!!

Well done you!

Oh...and I sympathise about the water retention...going through this one myself at the moment! Ergh!

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Well done in getting into those, what a lovely feeling for you, fantastic. X

5. kazpeza

kazpeza Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done for getting in the size 14s keep up the good work and i know what ya mean about that time im due and i think im ready to kill somebody soon but mother nature just wants to drag it out a little bit more before it arrives,think i mite snap at somebody soon

6. Julianne_julz

Thanks everyone.

I felt like murdering my neighbours yesterday lol. I'm just glad it's only once a month... x

7. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Wicked post chick, made me smile the way you wrote it!

Well done

Never mind

Hope you feel better soon!!!

8. Julianne_julz

lol thanks :) does what it says on the tin!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.