Yay! We did it, we did it!!

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
As my 3yr old would say!! :-D

Tonight I lost 1.5lb earning me a lovely little keyring and my 10% award!!! 20lb gone and I'm as pleased as punch!

Now I have a question, those of you at goal or working towards it, how did you choose your final goal weight? I don't have the foggiest where toi start and my leader said she was shocked I thought I had at least 2st to go! She's said we should just go with 7lb targets and see when I feel comfortable!

Well done. I just picked a weight that is doable and sticking to my guns. I went for my second weigh in today and lost a pound and a half:D So chuffed.

I think 7lb at a time and seeing how you feel is rather sensible indeed :D I personally just chose a BMI of 22 because thats what the wii fit told me was healthiest lol so maybe not the most sensible way of thinking a goal up.

Well done on your achievement!!

I agree with the 7lbs at a time..
My goal is my pre pregnancy weight from 7 years ago. But for the time being its 7lbs each time until i get there :)

Tonight I lost 1.5lb earning me a lovely little keyring and my 10% award!!! 20lb gone and I'm as pleased as punch!

Well done you! That's brilliant:)

Thanks guys! I shall stick to the 7lb at a time then unless i think other wise :D

Forgot to add, i'm at my original goal when i first started, well 1lb away but i'm still feel i need to lose a bit more so i think it's also about how comfortable you are with your current size at the time.

Congrats. My goal is what I used to weigh which was just under 10 stone but your leader is right, doing it in 7lbs targets does make it all the more achievable cos hitting the targets is really motivating.

Brilliant well done :D

According to wii fit my 'ideal' weight is 9st 10lbs... now whilst i'd LOVE to see what i would look like at that weight, i did that weight actually just isn't for me, just would feel right tbh, so i've gone with what my BMI says is healthy which is 11st! for now, i'd probably like to get to 10st 7lbs eventually and stick at that :)

Back