Yay! you guys were right!!!!

Livvy

Had my second way in today...

Lost 5 pounds!!

So thats 15 in total, one stone and one pound in two weeks! Amazing!

Thanks guys on here for your support and everything, i really feel like i'm not doing this alone!
Cheers for that all of you!

Love

Livvy
xxx
:princess:

Thats wonderful Livvy, stick with us we're going places!

BTW went to see MCR at wembley last thusday. Best gig ive been to and im old! If you get the chance go see em.

congratulations.gif

Well done ......how good are you feeling right now. This diet is amazing as long as you stick to it 100%.

Keep up the excellent work. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

well done Livvy that is blimmin brilliant chick! 15lbs in 2 weeks!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D xxxxxxxx

BTW went to see MCR at wembley last thusday. Best gig ive been to and im old! If you get the chance go see em.

I saw them at the MEN last week. In fact, coz i'm such a saddo groupie, I've seen them about 15 times now!! They were totally amazing! One of the best live shows I've ever seen them do! (thats nothing compared to Paul Weller - I'm into the 40's for him!)

Glad to see another fan who isnt 14.....:)

Livvy
xxx

Hmmmm I cant for the life of me think who MCR are .....!
See if I can work it out before someone posts the answer.

My Chemical Romance - a bunch of very beautiful men who make beautiful music... *sigh* I seriously need to get out more! lol

Livvy
xxx

Awww you beat me......lol. Though I will blame the lack of sleep, I have been awake since 2 am with youngest.

Hi Livvy i assumed you were 16 cos of your countdown to the prom, now i guess you are a teacher, same as me too. Im off to prom in June and yes deffo in a smaller dress. Ive seen Paul Weller too. My next one is Lost Prophets in April, then maybe Download if im brave enough. My 14yearold daughter is begging.

Hi Livvy i assumed you were 16 cos of your countdown to the prom, now i guess you are a teacher, same as me too. Im off to prom in June and yes deffo in a smaller dress. Ive seen Paul Weller too. My next one is Lost Prophets in April, then maybe Download if im brave enough. My 14yearold daughter is begging.
I wish i blooming was 16, i'm 31!!
I'm a teacher yes, looking forward to the prom as much as the kids though!

I'm thinkning of doing download, but same as you, not sure i'm brave enough, dont think MCR fans will get an easy ride there!
I'm seeing them at T in the Park in July though, I've been guestlisted by my friend who works for Scottish TV. I'm trying to wangle a backstage pass too....fingers crossed!

Livvy
xxx

Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss Livvy:D :clap:

Thanks Mini! And everyone else btw!!!

I agree Happe, its just alll the emo crap thats associated to them. Load of pants of you ask me. I see them as a really good rock band, I love the theatre of it all (Drama teacher to the end!) and people are too quick to criticise when they've never even heard them!

Livvy
xxx

Thanks Sam

Well done to you too, 4 pounds! brilliant!

Livvy
xxx

Back