Yayy, I've done it...O/T

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 18 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just had to share folks, but not sure if any of you can relate.

Anyhow, I have been trying to cornrow or braid my daughters hair for a good year now, but lack of patience,not getting the technique right and her not sitting still has had me given up so many times.

So, I thought I would try it tonight to keep my mind off certain things ;) and I have bl***y well done it!!!

Feels so good, as this will save me lots of money from taking her to salons and also time in the morning as I now dont have to fight her to get her hair brushed and creamed and what not, woohooo.

Just had to share!!! :D :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    wow well done, ive tried but cant do it.x

4. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Ha ha well done, they are tough to do..and bet she looks really cute with them.x

5. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    What patience you must have! I can do a french plait and a reversed french plait but not as good as some mums.
    My two had their hair in corn rows in Tenerife and it was great for them going in and out of the pool. Thinking about getting mine done in Lanzarote but might look a bit ridiculous.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.