Yayyyy!!! We can do it everyone!! Read below

roxie89xxxx

I'm on day 3 and not feeling hungry. Drank lots of water as had a headache and it's gone. So that's my advice.
I do have before and after pics of just 3 days and such a difference. I don't no how to share the pics though??
Iv lost 13 inchs from all of my body also and lost 3 pounds. I popped into the pharmacy.
My other half noticed my breath wasn't as fresh so the pharmacy gave me some mouth strips to put on tounge. Only £1.60 too.
Iv lost 5inchs from my tummy alone.
Excited now about it.
Seen my Aunty in sains and she said u lost weight? She didn't no anything about this diet!! And my mum noticed when she came down this morning to mine for a coffee ( yes black ) lol
She's also said she will pay for a tummy tuck next year if I have over hang as have it anyway from having my daughter and she's said she will pay for me to have a week away abroad next year if I hit my goal. So amazing xxxx

O wow that great results, and deffo something to look forward to xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I went to the party was fine. Stayed in living room with everyone and even fed Ellie some choc cake lol
Got back hour ago and had my last shake.
Little ones in bed and other half watching match of the day lol so it's night from me
Hope your ok :) xxxx

Well done hunni, im proud of u and your will power!! Its surprising the things we can achieve on this diet. Each day is one step closer to weigh in . Hope you enjoyed your sleep and looking forward to a new day on the choo choo train. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hunny :)
How are you today? XxX
I'm just having black coffee. The longer I'm off coffee with sugar and milk the more black with sweetener is becoming more bearable xx

Good morning lovely, im ok today thanks xx

Yea im really getting used to the black coffee/ tea without milk. Ive never used sugar seeing as ive always been diabetic and i stopped using sweeteners yrs ago as it gives me headaches plus i cant stand the after taste but i find myself using it when im on diets lol.

I bet after we come off this our taste buds will be the same as new born babys.

How are you today huni? Xx

Yeah I'm good today :)
I'm doing some gammon later for Ellie my daughter and rich my other half.
Hay when we have lost weight. I'm coming to London to party with you :)
You have been amazing :p xxx
Mwah xxxx

Yeah I'm good today :)
I'm doing some gammon later for Ellie my daughter and rich my other half.
Hay when we have lost weight. I'm coming to London to party with you :)
You have been amazing :p xxx
Mwah xxxx

Good that your ok hun

Ahhhh gammon!! . Ever since i gave up being a veggie ive been hooked on bacon and gammon lol. Ogosh youve got will power to cook such a beauty. Gammon with all the trimmings lol. Your partner and daughter will surely enjoy it. Ellie is such a cute name, only a cutie owns such a name. X

Yea deffo we should party together!! Imagine us skinnies in our little petite dresses and heels looking as gorgeous as ever. Lol u can almost see it now. We can do this!!! Victory will be ours soon, look how quick the weight is falling off. Just cant wait to see what we look like by xmas.

Hunni whats your plans for xmas, are u planning to stay on or refeed for xmas? Im not sure what i want to do yet. I think if i come off i wouldnt have the will power to get back on, but on the other hand how will i cope while everyone feasts on xmas day and im stuck on shakes. Im thinking maybe if i do refeed il just have a small salad and some turkey then back straight on tfr the next day. But hopefully i would have lost all my 2st9lbs by then lol.

Ps youve been amazing too hunni. Xx

I'm not doing gammon. Forgot sains closed at 4 n missed it lol

No I won't do a break even though I'd loveeee to.
It'll be so hard to get back in to it after don't h think? I can just about manage enough will power at the mo. If I do that I think I'll have non left so deff not :( but then to think 8 weeks laters I should be where I want to be xxx

Yes that makes more sense to stay on. Im hoping i get in the 10 st bracket by december, but dunno if my body gona drop the weight so quick as im only a stone and a half ishh away from goal.

I hope i still have some curves at that weight as im so tall lol dont want to look like a walking lamp post haha. But if i dont reach where i want to be then im staying on. You will reach goal faster while your already in ketosis

Your my thinspiration, your so motivated. Love it. X

Haha I ain't all the time I can assure u. So gayed off. Currently cooking 2 pies for my other half and fish fingers for Ellie. Veg. Mash. Stuffing. Had my shake before started to cook. Feel so ballbagged. Haha don't blame ya sister stuffing her face if she starts it tomorrow lol xx

Aww lol. Pies. O well lol soon we can eat some in moderation. Haha.

Im going to follow atkins or southbeach diet after i refeed, have u thought about maintainance yet?

What do u mean maintence? When I go back to eating normal? It seems so far away Iv not even given it a thought!
What about you xxxx

Yea i meant after you refeed. People tend to give it a good thought way before so they no for sure.

Il be going back to low carbing. No more pasta for me lol. Well once in a while xx

Some people join up weight watchers or slimming world, while others calorie count. But i no my body and i no that carbs makes me gain weight so im going to keep my eyes on them and introduce lean protein and lots of veggies in my diet. I love meat so it should suit me well.

I can help you to decide if u need my help hun. Its easy. Just think about the foods u used to eat before and what caused you to gain then u will find your way from there.

Hope that helped xx

Yeah that did thanks hunny. Yeah it's same as you pasta and that make me put weight on same as you. What is it you think u will do? Weight watchers?xxx

Your welcome hunx

First im gona try the atkins diet ( low carb) if i cant stick to it like before then may try slimming world because they encourage healthy eating and they have red days which is basically like low carb but less strict, il be going back to the gym aswell. But atleast now u got the idea in your head u can think about it, plus youve got loads of time to experiment. Think i need to work on my portions aswell lol. At first i get it right then gradually my plate gets too much haha.

Whenever the time comes we can support eachother, i no quite a bit lol because ive tried most diets under the sun, i was desperate and at my biggest weight well over 16st for a whole yr

Xx

Was you I'd of never of guessed that from your pics. Your gorgeous and stunning and slim <3
Did u have tummy pouch? I'm so worried after I will have saggy skin. Yeah I'm going to go gym too :)
Thanks for putting idea in head.
All I no is after not eating for so long I'm going for a 3 course meal to celebrate then concentrating again lol xxxx

Back