~Yazzy's LighterLife Lite Dairy~

Hey congrats on the weight loss Yasmine, you must be really pleased. Hope you feel better soon hun xx Maxi xx

Thanks sweets, congrats on ure loss too! 9lbs is awesome.

Hey yasmine hope you feel better soon x.

Ae you feeling better about the food options now you have seen the results!?!

I really look forward to my meal as even when I'm in Ketosis I'm still starving! Making the curry tonight, having less chicken so I can have some lentils too.

Hey muppet, yes I am feeling loads better knowing how much I lost :D. I still worry though o_O.

I don't find that I'm hungry, just craving lots and I am just soooo bored. And what do I usually do when I'm bored? I look for food :l I've really got to stop this habit. It's soo bad :(.

How does it feel being 6lbs away from Target? Must be amazing :)

I have been learning to knit and crochet using YouTube! It keeps me busy and away from the cupboards!

Being close to goal is good and bad as its made me less bothered about sticking to the plan. If I eat the odd thing that I shouldn't I just think "oh never mind" and carry on! In reality I know it's just wasting money and slowing down my weight loss :( if I just pulled my finger out I could be eating properly in a couple of weeks!

Hey Yaz

Sorry to hear the flu has got you down, distractions are what you need!!! I used to cut out pics from magazines of all the clothes I was going to wear when I lost my weight!! It is great fun, but I tend to find I can always distract myself with t3h interwebs :) Feel better soon

J
xx

@MuppetgirlyYeah I do need to start distracting myself, but I find that nothing else is on my mind but what I'm gonna cook for dinner or when my weight will shrink.

Oooh I hate that little voice is your head that tells you to do that. I know that I will not be listening to it as long as I am on LL! :D

@Jezebella thanks, I do feel a little better :p

I find that the onyl way I can distract myself is going out but, my parents don't allow me that freedom to do as I will :/

Day 8 - Mum would you stop interferring!?

Hey guys, finally my flu is beginning to clear up a bit...at least when my body decides to anyway. It just keeps comming and going :p

Ok Just when I thought I could learn some control with my eating habits, someone has to come and get into my inner circle of 'Back off and let me do things on my own I don't want you involved!!!!!!!' :D

Ok, I don't knwo how many times I have to stress my mum that I cannot, I repeat, CANNOT eat what she cooks me because I will get F-A-T! here's what's been going on lately, this is a typical day in the kitchen around dinner time:

Mum:oh just have this, it's healthy and only has a little bit of oil
Me: Mum, just because it's olive oil, it doesn't mean that it won't add to my waistline
Mum: I only put a little! it's healthy!
Me: How much is a little bit!? did you even measure!? how many teaspoons did you use?!
Mum: You think I'm lieing to you?
Me: I don't trust your cooking, you don't measure anything!
Mum: ...how about some rice?
Me:............I can't eat rice...........
Mum: You dunno what you're missing :rolleyes:

She will not butt out! I need to learn for myself on how to deal with cooking, how to cook healthily, measuring, counting, if I don't cook it, I will not eat it, simple as that.

Argh...it's just so hard when you have a family who beleive that a little is ok once in a while, but little to them, is like half a pot of food and then seconds. they just don't get it. And if I don't start now, I'll never know how to be comfortable with food. She makes me uneasy with food, I can't trust her and it's really upsetting because her food is just ooooh soooo good :drool:
..... the coriander rice......it calls to me.....ah well, I have to have healthy stirfry instead :p

Breakfast:
LL nut fudge bar with a glass of semi skimmes milk

Lunch:
LL vanilla shake

Dinner:
Didn't have 200g of chicken liek I should of but it weighed less so whatchya gonna do? :p

I stirfried it with spring onion, 1 small carrot and a splash of worchester sauce. With a side salad of romain lettuce and cherry tomatoes. Yum yum yummeh!

Late:
LL vanilla shake

It sounds like you made great choices Yas, and were really adult about it all ( as in you were in adult state) I know what family can me like, mine were like that all through my growing up in a lot of ways. Stick with it, do what you need to do, because this is about YOU and YOUR body, not theirs!! Well done Im proud of you!!

J
xx

Sympathy coming out to you Yazzy!!

I have my mother in law over from Australia for 12 weeks!! She came in-between Christmas and New Year and us here till end of Feb - and she thinks I'm doing LL to spite her - cus she likes coming over and looking after me and Andy but apparently my weight loss plan us ALL about her and her feelings!!! . . . . . . .

Well I've gotta tell ya - it was news to me!!

I've explained once and I won't be telling her again - so when she asks should she cook T - I've stopped even replying - might seem rude but not as rude as if I was to answer her.

You be strong Yaz - you know best and your mum will reap the benefits of u doing LL when u r at goal, happier, healthier and willing to learn new ways! Maybe u and ur mum can find a balanced way of cooking together xx

Keep ur chin up - u r doing fab by the looks of things x c

Thanks girls, it is hard but I'll try to keep at it. Hopefully they'll learn something from me on this. Laura! lol my god that is just way too firmiliar with me. Damn, it's just too crazy.

Breakfast:
LL fruit bar

Lunch:
LL vanilla shake

Dinner:
200g salmon stuffed with parsely. And a side of green beans, lettuce and cherry tomatoes.

Late:
LL chilli con carne

Cheers Jez, was a little paranoid about today, first time I hads me some oily fish!....wait tuna's oily :p my bad :p

All going well for you?

Day 9 - I'm spinning around, move out of my way!

God I hate it when my body decides to do this to me. I've got the bloody dizzy spells again, I haven't had these in a while then BAM! I feel like I'm gonna fall. I would of thought that I would have energy by now and feel less tired but I don't. It's not looking good.

Breakfast:
LL Banana shake with 250ml skimmed milk

Lunch:
LL nut fudge bar

Dinner:
LL fish curry

Late:
LL vegetable soup

Heya Yas

I get them too occasionally, most especially when i stand up suddenly, or get out of the bath. They do seem to come and go, some days being worse than others. Hope the oily fish was alright for you, I love oily fish it has to be said, tuna, salmon etc are my faves. Really missing them at the moment. But another 2 or 3 weeks and I can have them again :) What are you up to this weekend, and how are things going with the family and the "feeding" ?

Hope you feel better soon darling

J
xx

I get them normally, I've had them for years but whenever I do a VLCD they get really bad. The oily fish was nice, but I got a little wierded out when I saw white stuff comming on it when I cooked it in the oven.

How come you're not eating them? are you abstaining?

This weekend I have no plans really, I might go to then gym if I feel like I can, I'm just so tired these days. As the for the family feeding, it happens only when she has her days off work :/ really annoying.

Hey, yeah, I am doing a month in abstinence just to shift a few kg.. the xmas expansion so to speak, and better to do it sooner rather than later. I did think about doing lite, but I am a kinda all or nothing person,so abstinence suits me better as if I had the food I would be tempted to stray. Dont worry about the "white stuff" it is just protein and fluid from the fish that congeals together (lol I am a chef so I can tell you this for certain)

Gym sounds good, I really want to join one again but work gets in the way and I always end up wasting the subscription, so might try hop on the wii fit tomorrow. Must say it has been bliss to have a day off and do a whole lot of nothing.. had a gorgeous afternoon snuggled on the couch while the rain lashed against the window watching chick flicks!!! Now weirdly watching the Brits Launch on tv, weird that I was there last night, amazing how much they edit out <G>

J
xx

So, is it impossible to keep the weight off without going back onto lighter life?

I always thought that if I was to gain some weight maybe doing it the normal way would be a good choice.

I would have preffered to do Total myself, I don't like only eating once, if that's the case I want to not eat at all.

lol I wish I would be just as happy to sit and watch the tv but I get bored so easily.. a little too easily.

Hey honey

off course it is possible to keep the weight off, and I have for over a year, infact about a 18 months now, i just had a little blip over november and december for personal reasons. I could do it by just lowering my calories, but i know this works for me and works fast. I always promised myself if i ever felt i needed it I would just do a month in abstinence to rebalance. Lots of people do because they know it works. I find if I actually eat, I am more tempted to bend the rules so to speak. I am also pretty in love with the fast weight loss you get on LL. Re the chilling and watching tv, well yes it can have dull moments, but its january and im broke!!! Also if I go out, and I have done a few times in the last 2 weeks, it is quite tempting to drink, so i stay here and distract myself with mini mins, facebook, stumbleupon, dvds and books etc. Also I have a helluva busy week next week where I will have 3 days of 18 hour shifts in a row, so need to rest while I can. Stick with the lite if its working for you, but if you feel abstinence is a better way forward you can always just go onto 4 packs a day.

J
xx

Back