Yes!!! I absolutely love this diet!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rolo, 28 June 2008 Social URL.

1. rolo

rolo Full Member

2 weeks ago I dug out some old clothes and huffed and puffed and they looked awful, or wouldn't go on at all. I've just tried them on and they fit.........and they look good! I am so so pleased. It has really spurred me on because I have struggling this week although I haven't cheated. Finally after losing 2 stone since christmas I am seeing the results.

I now have 2 bags for the clothing bin and 1 lot to pass on to mum. It seems like I have a whole new wardrobe. Oh and I chucked all my minging underwear out and now only have pretty ones that I have waited years to get back into. Some of it I was :eek: at I can't believe I wore them, I must have been very low and had basically given up.

I know I still have a fair way to go but I'm just so happy right now.

Roz x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hi rolo, im soo happy for now wearing alot of my old clothes aswell that got to small for feels good doesnt it.

well done :)
  4. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done hun I bet you feel great!

5. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Well done .It is a truly fabulous feeling isn't it!Good luck with the rest of your journey
  6. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

i bet that feels amazing i cantw ait for that to happen to me congrats hun keep up the good work xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.