Yes!!! I absolutely love this diet!

rolo

2 weeks ago I dug out some old clothes and huffed and puffed and they looked awful, or wouldn't go on at all. I've just tried them on and they fit.........and they look good! I am so so pleased. It has really spurred me on because I have struggling this week although I haven't cheated. Finally after losing 2 stone since christmas I am seeing the results.

I now have 2 bags for the clothing bin and 1 lot to pass on to mum. It seems like I have a whole new wardrobe. Oh and I chucked all my minging underwear out and now only have pretty ones that I have waited years to get back into. Some of it I was :eek: at I can't believe I wore them, I must have been very low and had basically given up.

I know I still have a fair way to go but I'm just so happy right now.

Roz x

hi rolo, im soo happy for you.im now wearing alot of my old clothes aswell that got to small for me..it feels good doesnt it.

well done :)

well done hun I bet you feel great!

xx

Well done .It is a truly fabulous feeling isn't it!Good luck with the rest of your journey

i bet that feels amazing i cantw ait for that to happen to me congrats hun keep up the good work xxxx

Back