• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Yesterday was my first birthday...

Eat to live don't live to eat!
of my twenties, that I have felt comfortable and happy about my body!

I was this weight 7 years ago when I got married but I was a size 12 and before having my first baby I was a 10 so I didn't appreciate it then, I still felt bigger than I wanted to be, then I had 2 more kids and got bigger and bigger...

Yesterday I felt slim, happy and confident and I know that I will get thru the rest of my 20s and into my 30s as a slim person - and stay that way!

I am currently sat in a pair of Next size 12 linen trousers which are loose on me, next sizes are not exactly generous so I feel GOOD!

The Cambridge diet has changed my life! :talk017::banana dancer::bananalove::party0019::greenapple:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cambridge Consultant
Wooooooooh Twinkle well done you.. you must feel over the moon.. and I wish I would have felt like you in my 20's.
Enjoy sitting in your size 12s and keep smiling as you so deserve it..
Well done xxx
Well done Stacey, you must feel amazing!!!
Well done, I can't wait to get back into size 12. Something about your post strongly indicates to me that you will maintain your weight loss - I really like how you have mentioned your increased confidence, which is an unbeatable feeling. Best wishes for the future!