Yesterday......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mrs Depp, 5 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    ......I wore linen trousers, a t-shirt and mules, no jacket because even though it wasn't sunny it was warm.

Today, I'm wearing a wooly jumper and jeans, socks and trainers and it's pouring with rain. I'm even thinking of switching the heating on for half an hour 'cos my hands are cold! :confused::(

Yesterday........ I weighed 10st, today I weigh 10st 2lbs! :eek: Where did that come from? I know I'm not following any diet at the moment but 2lbs overnight even though I spent 5 hours working and didn't even eat anything??? :confused:

Paul Mc Cartney was right when he sang "Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away" lol!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

did you have the scales in a different place? if i move mine around the floor i get all different weights!!!!!!!!!!! well it was a lovely sunny hot day here yesterday today its a big downpour outside...global warming i tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I had my heating on earlier to take the "chill" off .... rain, wind, cold and this is meant to be an indian summer???!!!

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Probably the wooly jumper, jeans, socks and trainers :D

6. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Yes, I always weigh in my bathroom as that's the only room without a carpet. Yes I moved the scales around (always do that anyway and then go by the lowest reading lol!)

Looking at the news on tv, all those poor people who are flooded again...:confused::sigh:

I wish I could say that was true KD, but I weighed myself nakee lol! :eek:

7. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Diet:
    RC
    Put some gloves on - will go well with your outfit and save money on the heating :D:D:D

It's horrid isn't it - did I miss summer this year?
    x

8. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Hehe Kitty! Can't type with gloves on though lol! :D I've got the kitten curled up on my lap at the mo, lovely and purry, bless her! :D Anyway, I've got to get ready for work soon...:(:(

Summer? When did that happen? :D:confused:

9. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    It was on saturday here ( our lovely 1 sunny day) the forecast is terrible, a months rain in 48hrs lets hope they got that wrong !!!!

I`m not putting my heating on on principle !!!! lol

10. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Lol same here Sarah! Our heating will not be on for at least another few weeks! I've told the kids that if they're feeling a bit cold they can put a jumper on lol! :rolleyes::D

11. Allan G

Allan G Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :D It was freezing here yesterday, the reader in my car said 13 degrees, i had the fire on, then the central heating, and even the underfloor heating in the kitchen for the dogs last night, i have had 4 days off work and it has peed down every day :mad:

12. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Aww poor Allan!! We've had all that rain too y'know lol! I'm getting fed up having frizzy hair!! :rolleyes:

13. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

and im fed up of frizzy hair aswell. after spending aaaaaages the other day doing it and straighting it poker straight i have to go out and it rains on it and brollys are no good when you have a moany 3 year old in tow!!!

14. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Even when I use a brolly my hair still frizzes up so much I look like a poodle! :eek::rolleyes:

15. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    You must be getting paid to much Alan, LOL ( mind you I would probably have put my heating on for the dogs ha ha )

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.