Yiiiipppppeeeeee

It's a miracle! On my first day and I has a really bad start when i couldnt eat the porridge and then the aftertaste when I had the chocolate truffle bar.

Just had 100g of cauliflower and the mac and cheese with pepper, garlic salt and chilli power and it was sooo yummy!!!! Feel do much better and looking forward to my tea later. (p.s I am allowed the seasoning, right?!)

My only problem will come on Monday when I have to go to work and have no microwave :-(

Hope everyone else is having a good day!

C x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello! Im new to this and on day 4 - it does get easier! Scared about the weekend - just dont know how i am going to keep myself occupied.

Hi, well don to both of you. I am on week 3 now, it has flown in and I have coped well. I have been stuck at home and still managed to stick to it without anything to pass the time and keep me occupied and away from the biscuit tin lol. Weekend are tough but you will feel so good on Monday knowing you have survived your 1st weekend and been good. I love the porridge, I have it with a heaped table spoon of wheat bran and two sweetex and its yummy. Good luck to you both xxx

Hi
On day 3 and feeling great! I have e-mailed S&S and you can use spices and certain seasonings, be careful though to check if any pre-packed seasonings have any sugar, citric acid or are carb heavy as this will knock you out of ketosis. I have also read somewhere that it is not wise to use salt as this helps you retain water and slow down the weight loss!!! Good luck everyone xx

Thankyou. I'm normally a right party animal but not bothered as much last few weeks. I work on saturday, so that will keep me going. Wednesday is my W.I day so trying not to step on the scales till then. I know im not hungry, but all i can think about is food.lol

Well done everyone - the water thing helps me too. good job im right next to the loo. lol

Sooo hungry at the mo. Counting down until 17:30 (may try and hold out until 18:30) :eek: for my supper and then I have my bar between 9 or 10pm depending on how long I can hold out. Looking forward to Spicy Spaghetti and cauliflower 'rice'. Moved from CD to S&S and loving it for now.....!!!! I really like the meals and shakes I have tasted so far, it is just my will power that will be waining..... x

Hang on on there - im starving too. Still trying to get into a routine, my day starts at 7.30am but dont have my shake till 11am. Then i find i dont have enough time in the day to for the other 2 in as well as a protein meal. Something to think about i think. The shakes are nice - had a summer fruit one this morning, really nice.

Thanks for all the support everyone!

I've got a bit of a headache but don't think I'm drinking enough water. Think I need to buy some of the water taster powder.. Anyone tried any of the flavours?!

I'm scared to try the shakes in case I really don't like them!

Cx

Well everyone has there own preference. Worth buying a few samples to see what you like. I had a terrible headache yesterday, but it soon passed. Keep going. x

Thanks for all the support everyone!

I've got a bit of a headache but don't think I'm drinking enough water. Think I need to buy some of the water taster powder.. Anyone tried any of the flavours?!

I'm scared to try the shakes in case I really don't like them!

Cx

I couldnt live without the orange! drinking water is so much easier with it.

Hang on on there - im starving too. Still trying to get into a routine, my day starts at 7.30am but dont have my shake till 11am. Then i find i dont have enough time in the day to for the other 2 in as well as a protein meal. Something to eabout i think. The shakes are nice - had a summer fruit one this morning, really nice.

Hiya Miraclemaker!!!

Had the cafe Latte this morning blended with ice and it was lovely. I normally have my first shake/porridge at around 08:30, then lunch at around 12:15, then anything goes after that depending on how I am feeling....:grumble:. I try and leave the bar as late as possible, as like everyone else says here, it is like a treat then - a chocolate treat everyday!! Hee HEE!!!
:17729:I didn't think I was one of those people but turns out I am a grumpy bugger when I am hungry!!!! xxx

Hanging on in there everyone! I promise it gets easier, especially if you stick to it 100% I did a VLCD some 8 years ago and at my top weight was 14:8 and
lost 4 stone 5 in 3 months and more or less kept it off through my own sheer will power and determination - but never got to goal which is weight which is what I am aiming for. Trust me, as cliche as it sounds, if I can do it ANYONE can and I am a chocoholic and takeaway fiend!!!! xxx :D

With the milkshakes I put the water into a measured jug, add the powder then about 6 icecubes then use a hand held blender to mix it and crush the ice,

Its really nice this way :)

AND this might sound really silly but I bought a pack of straws as I enjoy the milkshakes more if i drink them through one!!

Same here the kids not to happy I'm using their straws lol

Back