Yippee!!!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by reenel, 18 July 2010 Social URL.

1. reenel

reenel Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I ordered some new tops from the next sale earlier in the week but decided against ordering any new trousers that was until I saw some jeans that caught my eye.

I have been in size 20 clothes since before I got pregnant (DD is 9 at christmas) but thought why not and I ordered a pair in a size 18. Thought it would give me some inspiration to try and get back on track. Everything else was unpacked as quickly as it arrived, that was except for jeans. I have just been up to try my jeans on expecting them to be really snug, not being able to button them up - the usual demotivators.

Anyway they went straight up, fastened without any problems and there is no overhang!!! Result, can see a new wardrobe coming on now ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    very well done thats the sort of motivation you need to keep on going

4. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Reenel!! thats fantastic, it really gives you (and us) the motivation to keep going.
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.