Yippeeeee - I've gone down a class

AlexIce

Silver Member
I use the spreadsheet available on here to keep track of my progress... and I have just updated it and it says I am now Class II obese instead of class III obese.

I have to say I hate the word obese. It's a horrible horrible word. I'd rather just call it fat. I can't wait to be "overweight" rather than obese.

It's strange how the milestones and classifications of things affect you.

Going to drink more water, polish my halo etc.

I'm class II haha... my new definition of me!

Wow well done you. Bet that has perked you right up hehe! I love this diet. Looking at your signature your doing fab well done hun. <3

Hey congrats on moving down a class :D I am close to doing that myself I think after next week hahaha... bet it gave you a nice little confidence boost and a healthy reminder of why we are doing this.

You have hit so many milestones lately, its incredible, WOW!!

Ditto, I detest the word obsese, it sounds so clinical but don't mind fat?!

Next thing we know, you will be out of your new category, but well done getting into it! lol, my half-Irish logic, you know what I mean x

Thanks BlingBabe :) It feels good!
Well in 8 days time I am hoping for my next milestone .... fingers crossed!

WOW WOW WOW thats fantas:eek::eek:tic news you must be so chuffed cant wait to post some news like that

I use the spreadsheet available on here to keep track of my progress... and I have just updated it and it says I am now Class II obese instead of class III obese.
Am I missing something:confused: Ive been a member over a year and not seen any spreadsheet. Can someone point it out to a person who is a donut please :eek:

Well done though thats great, I hate the obese word too

Yes :) very chuffed. It helps me to stick to the diet too - seeing results boosts you so much. Soon you will be seeing wonderful results too.

Back