Yo! Sushi Syns???

misspinky8

So confused as to how to syn my meal i had out yesterday?!
For lunch i ate ;
4 small cucumber Maki rolls
2 medium sized salmon skin ISO rolls
1 vegetable firecracker rice
1 plate of edamame beans
i know the rice was cooked in an oil as i could see it glistening in the bowl after i devoured it but not sure what oil?!

I'm worried i've blown my week after being so good? :argh:
i so want to lose more than a bloody lb this week!

Thankq that's exactly what I needed :) xx

Hi, I work at Yo!Sushi. If you want to eat syn free (all on extra easy), have the cucumber maki, the kaiso salad, kaiso gunkan, all the sashimis, the edemame salad, any fish makis, fish and prawn nigiris, beef nigiris (say you don't want mayonnaise). Ask them to do the california ISO or YO Roll ISO without the avocado and mayonnaise, the same with the california handroll and the salmon & avocado handroll. Spicy mini tuna ISO is also good. You can also order miso soup but say you want it without tofu. The warm rice and noodle dishes are all with sunflower oil. Seafood udon (soup) is also syn free. If you want to order the prawn makis, tell them without the mayonnaise. They have fresh fruit salad you can have for dessert.
Enjoy your meal :)

Hi, I work at Yo!Sushi. If you want to eat syn free (all on extra easy), have the cucumber maki, the kaiso salad, kaiso gunkan, all the sashimis, the edemame salad, any fish makis, fish and prawn nigiris, beef nigiris (say you don't want mayonnaise). Ask them to do the california ISO or YO Roll ISO without the avocado and mayonnaise, the same with the california handroll and the salmon & avocado handroll. Spicy mini tuna ISO is also good. You can also order miso soup but say you want it without tofu. The warm rice and noodle dishes are all with sunflower oil. Seafood udon (soup) is also syn free. If you want to order the prawn makis, tell them without the mayonnaise. They have fresh fruit salad you can have for dessert.
Enjoy your meal :)

Wow thank you, this is so helpful! I love yo sushi but never know what to eat there for the best. One question... why no tofu in the miso soup?

Sorry guys,
Just read that the miso soup is 1 1/2 syns. You can have the tofu in it, I've checked it and it's the plain tofu they add, so the tofu is syn free. Someone wrote that one nori sheet is 0.5 syns. How come?? Isn't it just dried seaweed? Well, I wouldn't count the 0.5 syns, because seaweed is also a medicine. I found out over the years that the old Japanese generation (not the new McDonalds one) don't suffer with the side effects of meno pause, also how often have you seen a white haired Japanese woman?? In California they found out that it even slows down leukemia (blood cancer). It's good for the female hormones, that's a reason to eat even more seaweed.

also how often have you seen a white haired Japanese woman??

Erm...quite often!

However am pleased that I can now go nuts in Yo Sushi guilt free :) Working for Yo Sushi might actually just be my dream job!

So today i went to the Yo! super Sumo Sunday and its £18.50 for all you can eat sushi, i know they only do it in certain places but i thought id write down what i had incase people need the syns another time, all the syns i have are from the slimming world online website and are per serving:

Product EE Green Red

Sashimi salmon Free 7 Free
Sashimi Sesame Seared Salmon Free 8 Free
Sashimi Tuna Free 5.5 Free
Sashimi Beef Tataki 3.5 8 3.5 (syns are for coriander dressing)
Hot Classics Salmon Teriyaki 3.5 11 3.5
Hot Classics Hairy Prawns 10.5 12.5 10.5
Edamame Beans Free Free Free
Desserts, Dorayaki 7 7 7
Fruit Salad Free Free Free
Hot Classics Spicy Pepper Squid 1.5 7.5 1.5

Blowns my syns for today, but i know sushi is semi healthy so im ok with it, and i had saved up syns from during the week.

Wow haven't checked this thread in ages, but thank-you for your advice i adore Yo! Sushi and wish i could eat there everyday! Well Jel that you work there! Big Love XX

Back